2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf didn't know Brentford where that far ahead, thought they had been done crap recently ( last I seen today we're 0-1, but won apparenly ? )

Still think though we are to good to go down, but again that's more down to other team being a lot worse.

Just hope we get rid soon though
Absolutely... However, I'd expect Leeds to finish above us when they get their players back because they have a defined style the players have bought into and they've had it arguably worse than us with injuries.
Burnley will rally at some point, they usually do and have a defined style the players have bought into though they are limited.
Watford could get a run together because they have shown glimpses since Ranieri and have had unlucky moments.
I expect Norwich to go down but I expect Newcastle to rally and may have a few good signings coming too.
We aren't in the clear yet, not by a long stretch...even writing that is depressing. Benitez has somehow convinced Moshiri that he's making things better and he's not, it's far worse

1D551713-6749-4F55-9C83-201EE0FBBF5F.jpeg

Absolutely... However, I'd expect Leeds to finish above us when they get their players back because they have a defined style the players have bought into and they've had it arguably worse than us with injuries.
Burnley will rally at some point, they usually do and have a defined style the players have bought into though they are limited.
Watford could get a run together because they have shown glimpses since Ranieri and have had unlucky moments.
I expect Norwich to go down but I expect Newcastle to rally and may have a few good signings coming too.
We aren't in the clear yet, not by a long stretch...even writing that is depressing. Benitez has somehow convinced Moshiri that he's making things better and he's not, it's far worse
We are not too good to go down. Probably not quite bad enough, but it is close at present.

Absolute joke post match from Benitez - can't listen to it anymore.

The digs at digne, when we haven't got a left back on the pitch and he picks coleman, because he's commited - the stubborn beaut is doing exactly what he did with James.

Says he didnt want to play DCL for the full 90, but doesn't use all available subs and the young strikers on the bench who did well at Chelsea don't get a sniff but his mate rondon gets on to trundle about?

Then he throws every player under the bus, due to mistakes his formation is creating due to the pressure it puts us under. 2 in midfield hasn't worked once, but he wont change?!

3 weeks without a game and that's was the best he can do tactically?

I am starting to believe he is trolling us - yes, we know we've got crap players and a shockingly imbalanced squad, but that doesn't excuse this footballing relics tactics, inflexibility, stubbornness and the self serving rubbish - none of it's his fault, typical kopite.

I'm not having that there aren't other managers in world football that couldn't do better than he has.

Don't kid yourselves that we can't go down with this fella in charge - were in freefall and don't look remotely like improving.

Me dad would be rolling in his grave - (urn behind the beer fridge at the moment, sorry da) to know that this former liverpool waiter clown is in charge and to see the job he is doing with us. Despite this I still can't bring myself to be roaring for his sacking. I think we deserve better as a fan base and we deserve better football but for me it's simply down to the fact that we've been chopping and changing so much that we're in the mess we're in. It's bloody unfortunate that the manager we've finally decided to give stability to is him, maybe moon-head Ronald deserved the stability? Maybe Allardyce the big gravy lard T-word name for a booby deserved it? Maybe Marco deserved it poor fella he was? End of the day it's Rafael that's getting it for whatever reason. Each manager has ultimately ended up with the same turgid results and the same turgid football and we come on here and argue amongst ourselves who was worst and then the 90s lads come on and tell us about there Evietnam experiences under Smith or whoever. Changes nothing. As long as we don't go down this season it changes nothing, my shining bit of hope is Moyes finished 17th with us, literally scraped it and got us champions league next season and turned out to be a bloody good manager all things considered. Get through it together blues that's it.

Absolute joke post match from Benitez - can't listen to it anymore.

The digs at digne, when we haven't got a left back on the pitch and he picks coleman, because he's commited - the stubborn beaut is doing exactly what he did with James.

Says he didnt want to play DCL for the full 90, but doesn't use all available subs and the young strikers on the bench who did well at Chelsea don't get a sniff but his mate rondon gets on to trundle about?

Then he throws every player under the bus, due to mistakes his formation is creating due to the pressure it puts us under. 2 in midfield hasn't worked once, but he wont change?!

3 weeks without a game and that's was the best he can do tactically?

I am starting to believe he is trolling us - yes, we know we've got crap players and a shockingly imbalanced squad, but that doesn't excuse this footballing relics tactics, inflexibility, stubbornness and the self serving rubbish - none of it's his fault, typical kopite.

I'm not having that there aren't other managers in world football that couldn't do better than he has.

Don't kid yourselves that we can't go down with this fella in charge - were in freefall and don't look remotely like improving.
We are hoping Burnley stay gash.. which everyone has done for years, and they haven’t.

We are hoping Newcastle don’t sign the Harlem Globetrotters and go on a mad run.

So that leaves me with Norwich as the only team that are utter garbage. But, if we were playing them next week for example, I wouldn’t fancy us.

That’s how bad we are.

We are hoping Burnley stay gash.. which everyone has done for years, and they haven’t.

We are hoping Newcastle don’t sign the Harlem Globetrotters and go on a mad run.

So that leaves me with Norwich as the only team that are utter garbage. But, if we were playing them next week for example, I wouldn’t fancy us.

That’s how bad we are.
Exactly mate, the worrying thing is I can see those teams you mention going on a bit of a run and picking up points.

I ain't got a clue where we will pick up points next.

In fact, hull will prob beat us in the cup.

Happy days - potential humiliation on national telly!

Got giant killing all over it hasn't it, though I think calling us "giant" is pushing the trade descriptions act tbf.
Half a billion quid spent.

Now, it’s a huge game for the club for keeping the season alive..

If anyone can name me the starting 11 for the game I’d be amazed.

We have utter delusions of past times now that are bordering on cringey. ( I’ve seen it all btw )

How have I?

I've repeatedly said for weeks maybe even months that I couldn't give a toss if he was sacked tomorrow I just dont think he will be.

The fact I backed him at the start of the season like any reasoned Evertonian should doesn't mean I back him 100% week in week out.

Im just not part of the salivating pitchfork brigade who think this squad of players are any good/being held back.
Lies.

I've been on the fence in recent weeks but I've committed my support to the manager based on the circumstances the club finds itself in.

Time for us all to get behind the club and make Goodison a fortress.

What a difference a few days make.

lollollollol

After the Geordies done a runner it looks like Potterball is the next victim to be slain by the Mighty Blues.

Give him another 2-0 bumming please Raffa.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.