Votes: 117 60.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 43 22.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well.

Held my breathe as I loaded livescores.com and am almost sorry I missed the game. haha

Still bitter about Euro but wd boys.

Nice goals. Stones was a class above at the back. QPR were desperate and were lumping ball after ball at us, and they did well enough to keep it to only one. Pretty pants to concede from (I think) they only corner they had, but the points are what matters.

Southampton will be an interesting one, need to make sure Lukaku is fit for it.

This game has to be the turning point in the season now for us.

When we beat QPR first time round we had 3 deflected goals to bea tthe team without a single away point and then proceeded to not win again until the end of january. We turn up at their park yesterday and proceed to play terrible again vs a team clearly not staying up this year. So either we kick on from the game, bag some wins and finish as high as we possibly can or we go into free fall again as its season over time and Martinez learns nothing for next season

Nice goals. Stones was a class above at the back. QPR were desperate and were lumping ball after ball at us, and they did well enough to keep it to only one. Pretty pants to concede from (I think) they only corner they had, but the points are what matters.

Southampton will be an interesting one, need to make sure Lukaku is fit for it.

He wasn't class mate. He made a couple of mistakes that could have been costly. The one where he let Zamora across him in the first half then the one where he was trying to play out and got caught and Taraabt nearly scored.

It was far from the polished performance that people are talking about, let's be realistic.

I didn't like Coleman's celebration to be honest, it stunk "Shove that up your arse" to the fans when he's been poor all season.

He wasn't class mate. He made a couple of mistakes that could have been costly. The one where he let Zamora across him in the first half then the one where he was trying to play out and got caught and Taraabt nearly scored.

It was far from the polished performance that people are talking about, let's be realistic.

I didn't like Coleman's celebration to be honest, it stunk "Shove that up your arse" to the fans when he's been poor all season.

He misplaced one pass after nicking the ball and was pretty much flawless apart from that. Good in the air, impeccable with the ball on the deck. Quick, strong, alert. He was excellent.

Nobody was saying it was at all polished either.

He misplaced one pass after nicking the ball and was pretty much flawless apart from that. Good in the air, impeccable with the ball on the deck. Quick, strong, alert. He was excellent.

Nobody was saying it was at all polished either.

On another day, he could/should have given 2 goals away. Can't afford to be doing that as a CB.

Seeing the number of times they got balls into our area that we struggled to clear in the first 20 or 30 minutes made me think
that better teams would have made us pay. It wasn't a good team performance overall, but, in spite of that I thought there
were quite a few good individual performances.

Stones, Jags, Gibson, McCarthy, Osman and Lennon didn't do a lot wrong imo, and Rom worked hard. Coleman scored a great goal and he
and Baines cop a lot of flak only because they're not playing at the same lofty level this season as they have before.

No Martinez Poll this week - does this mean there is now an acceptance he will be staying for at least short to mid term future

Blimey, Bert.....did you derive any enjoyment from yesterday's game at all....:whip:

Status
Not open for further replies.