QPR - is it pay on the gate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dell Boy

Player Valuation: £35m
Does anyone know?

I'm thinking of a late dart to the match. Official site isn't clear if I can pay on the day. I presume so but want to be sure!

Thanks

Dunno mate.

Best to tweet them as they're very helpful on there.

I'm not on Twitter mate so can't. I'm on the phone now to try to book a ticket so hopefully will either do that and pick it up or just go.

My daughter has asked to come otherwise I wouldn't be arsed this late in the day.

Does anyone know?

I'm thinking of a late dart to the match. Official site isn't clear if I can pay on the day. I presume so but want to be sure!

Thanks

If you're going mate, buy on line now and print your ticket at home. Saves you a ton of hassle of queuing at the ground.

If you're going mate, buy on line now and print your ticket at home. Saves you a ton of hassle of queuing at the ground.

Would def recommend this. Had to pick tickets up from the match day ticket office recently after a mix up. It took ages! If you can print them at home mate, do it.

Would def recommend this. Had to pick tickets up from the match day ticket office recently after a mix up. It took ages! If you can print them at home mate, do it.

My tickets haven't arrived in the post in time, where do I have to go to get them?

My tickets haven't arrived in the post in time, where do I have to go to get them?

If you've arranged with the club to pick them up, just go to the match day ticket office at the Bullens road mate (head in via the fan zone) with your proof of purchase and you can pick them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.