Pub Meet Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

EFCNIK

Banned
Alright ladritos. Thought we could use this thread to discuss where all of us without a ticket are going to be watching the match on Sunday, and set up potential meet ups. I'm going to be in Leeds and don't really know where would be decent to watch it. Anyone in Leeds going to be heading to a pub or sports bar?

On the sofa with "pay as you go" sky. Anyone is welcome though.

In Orrys.

30 quid all you can drink a bite to eat and I think Psyco Pat b4 the game. Should be decent.

On the sofa, in my tiger onesie with a bottle of Stella in one hand and the remote in the other to flick the channel the second that tiny foreheaded [Poor language removed] rattles one in from 40 yards off Heitinga's arse.

Leeds is sh*te too while we're on the subject, full of absolute tits.

Last edited:

On the sofa, in my tiger onesie with a bottle of Stella in one hand and the remote in the other to flick the channel the second that tiny foreheaded [Poor language removed] rattles one in from 40 yards off Heitinga's arse.

Leeds is sh*te too while we're on the subject, full of absolute mongs.

Really?

Really? Love the place whenever Ive been out there. Suppose I only go student places and not 'locally' places. But anyway (and btw my Enter button doesn't ****ing work on GOT for some reason but does everywhere else?) I wanna find some blues in leeds to meet up with and rage with. No doubt everywhere will be full of kopites and I don't fancy it on my own.

On the sofa, n my tigier onesie with a bottle of Stella in one hand and the remote in the other to flick the channel the second that tiny foreheaded [Poor language removed] rattles one in from 40 yards off Heitinga's arse.

Gives me a rustle that mate.

Really? Love the place whenever Ive been out there. Suppose I only go student places and not 'locally' places. But anyway (and btw my Enter button doesn't ****ing work on GOT for some reason but does everywhere else?) I wanna find some blues in leeds to meet up with and rage with. No doubt everywhere will be full of kopites and I don't fancy it on my own.

Last time I was out there, it was absolutely swarming with the type of bellend you see on Geordie Shore, tops off in pubs, press ups in the street, that sort of malarkey.

Alright ladritos. Thought we could use this thread to discuss where all of us without a ticket are going to be watching the match on Sunday, and set up potential meet ups. I'm going to be in Leeds and don't really know where would be decent to watch it. Anyone in Leeds going to be heading to a pub or sports bar?

I'm in Luton Sunday mate. Shame that.

Status
Not open for further replies.