Pre-season: Dynamo Dresden away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked Wed to Monday in dresden, western Bellevue. But have now decided to spend Sunday night in Berlin at the motel one, I think it's called.I still have 2 spare tickets for both days in t3, as the other lad has not been back in touch.

Booked Wed to Monday in dresden, western Bellevue. But have now decided to spend Sunday night in Berlin at the motel one, I think it's called.I still have 2 spare tickets for both days in t3, as the other lad has not been back in touch.

Am I still ok for some of your spare tickets? Did you get my email address?

We are doing a flying visit.... Stansted to Berlin early Friday (anyone else on that 7.40am dan dare special?) then booked train to Dresden arrive about 2pm..check in hotel, food and beer then 8.30ko. Saturday check out at noon...match kicks off 1.30pm. Afterwards skip 5ish train from Dresden to Leipzig and a dan dare flight back to Stansted to arrive around 11pm. Job done. Tickets I'm in T2 (3 of us)
Anyone know how many tickets we have sold ? I hear we have got 500 more.

Anyone know how many tickets we have sold ? I hear we have got 500 more.
Yes, T2 looks sold out. I had to delay on getting tickets, so only T3 was on offer from the Everton link on the Dresden ticket site yesterday (which I think is where the 'extra 600' are located although according to the OS the 600 is made up of 300 for each game).

I think the wider yellow strip on the left of the photo is where T2 and T3 are:
DresdenStadion7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.