Potugal

I stated all along Ainsdale beech was the best & cheapest place ..... like the old days for then a pre-season get fit regime
In our present financial position what was the trip to Portugal all about? We did similar training than we do at Finch Farm. It didn’t appear to do any good either. Still they had a good slap up meal.
Are you using my I pad Potugal? Easily done .....

Judging by our last game it sure did them a lot of good...
Bournemouth I mean.
Probably mentioned on numerous threads but, watching the game it didn't appear anything tactical changed.

I'd understand going Portugal with a task of trying to do something different, not continue doing something that hasn't worked since before Xmas.

I remember for a few games we looked so good at corners and free kicks, Tarkovski and Braithwaite looked so dangerous, but now we don't look a threat at all. Didn't see anything creative or different at set plays

Until Dyche tries something different, personel change, shape, build up, press? Play three upfront, just anything that is different from the same style that is proven garbage, we will continue to pick up zero points.