Postponment good or bad for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for the reasons you said plus it's a bit of a leveller playing in conditions like that, bad for the people like me who were virtually at the ground when it was called off.

I had a ball me. Got the Maccys down me and made 80quid getting stuff signed by the players at the parade thing. I think everyone knew the game would be called off tbh

Added pressure on us to win now though with the RS nicking that victory last night.

To be honest though, fourth is over... our next league game (if we don't play Palace in the meantime) is Chelsea away, while the RS have Swansea at home. That will make it, most likely, 11 points behind them with a much inferior goal difference.

We won't make up 12 points in 12 games... we're fighting for 7th, lads. Face it. Gutted.

Added pressure on us to win now though with the RS nicking that victory last night.

To be honest though, fourth is over... our next league game (if we don't play Palace in the meantime) is Chelsea away, while the RS have Swansea at home. That will make it, most likely, 11 points behind them with a much inferior goal difference.

We won't make up 12 points in 12 games... we're fighting for 7th, lads. Face it. Gutted.

We had our chance at sunderland game, would have heaped all kinds of pressure on rivals! Blew it again, let down by players wigging out, injury and bad luck. It happens, let's go for the cup full pelt!

Fighting for 7th when we're in 6th already. Okay mate.

Fighting for 7th when we're in 6th already. Okay mate.
Yes...

United will click into gear. I know people have been saying it all season, but they surely must soon put a decent run together.

We're going backwards at present. 5 points from a possible 12 in January is mid-table standard, and we've allowed our direct rivals RS and Spurs take three points off us in the last two weeks.

Injuries of course are partially to blame, along with the fact the board have once again refused to back the manager financially.

Or after the next round of games its 5 points with a game in hand. Depends on ones outlook on life i suppose

Gives us a chance to strike a psychological blow on our rivals at a time conditions and squad depth may suit us better, so a good thing.

Yes...

United will click into gear. I know people have been saying it all season, but they surely must soon put a decent run together.

We're going backwards at present. 5 points from a possible 12 in January is mid-table standard, and we've allowed our direct rivals RS and Spurs take three points off us in the last two weeks.

Injuries of course are partially to blame, along with the fact the board have once again refused to back the manager financially.

We're 4 points ahead of United with a game in hand. They will not catch us.

Yes...

Butters you know how to look on the bright side lad. It´s 5 points we´ll do Palace and get something from Chelsea . FFS I despair of Everton supporters sometimes I really do. How to turn a positive into a negative. It was put off , we didn´t lose. Just becuase thier miserable turnips they bring it on here.

Butters you know how to look on the bright side lad. It´s 5 points we´ll do Palace and get something from Chelsea . FFS I despair of Everton supporters sometimes I really do. How to turn a positive into a negative. It was put off , we didn´t lose. Just becuase thier miserable turnips they bring it on here.

You've got to admit that's optimistic, I can't see much further a narrow defeat at Chelsea. Our rivals have all got games they'll be targeting 3 points from as well.

Personally I think we'll finish 5th ahead of Spurs and Man U. I can't see Moyes turning things round at Man U to be honest, and although Spurs are doing well at the moment, I refuse to countenance a team managed by Tim Sherwood finishing above us.

Yes...

We will look a lot better when we have a center forward on the pitch. There's more reason to believe that our form will pick up rather than theirs. I'd consider 7th to be a massive failure considering the position we're in. Hoping we can catch spurs but I think 4th will be out of our reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.