Cotto

Player Valuation: £750k
Id like to see:

Howard
Coleman Heitinga Distin Baines

Osman Hitz
Mirallas(fit?) Barkley Pienaar

Jelavic
Obviously this is due to suspensions and injuries.

But I want to see barkley played in the number 10 position. A free role. See what he can really do.

Precisely that but with Jagielka over Heitinga.

Dying for Barkley to play. If we don't use him now with Neville and Gibson injured and Fellaini suspended then we might as well sell him to Huddersfield ASAP.

Barkley doesn't play in the same role Neville, Gibson and Fellaini play in though.

You might as well mention that Hibbert and Anichebe are out. Anyway Moyes has started Ross in PL games before, I'm sure he'll do it again.

I'd be suprised if Gibson or mirallas start tbh think they will both be on the bench. Given that I'm gonna go with...

Howard
Coleman jags Distin Baines
Hitzleberger Osman
Naismith barkley pienaar
Jelavic

Gibson on at the hour mark. Mirallas only if needed (hopefully not).

Howard

Coleman - Jagielka - Distin - Baines

Hitzlsperger- Osman

Mirallas - Naismith - Pienaar

Jelavic

Subs: Mucha, Heitinga, Oviedo, Gibson (hopefully), Gueye, Barkley, Vellios.

Not a bad bench that either.

Barkley doesn't play in the same role Neville, Gibson and Fellaini play in though.

You might as well mention that Hibbert and Anichebe are out. Anyway Moyes has started Ross in PL games before, I'm sure he'll do it again.

Yeah but Neville being injured means Fellaini may have to drop deeper leaving the advanced midfield position vacant. And he does play in the role Fellaini plays in.

I can't see Gibbo being ready just yet. Maybe Mirallas for the bench.

Coleman - Johnny - Jags - Baines
Hitz - Ossie
Barkley - Naismith - Pienaar
Jelli

subs: Mucha, Vellios, Mirallas, Oveido, Distin, Gueye, Duffy
I think Barkley did a better job at RM last season than Naismith has this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.