Portsmouth 0-1 Everton - 26 Sept 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan

Staff member
Lets get it started in here!

Continue the rich form with another convincing win at the so-far dire Pompey! Also going out on a limb here, Bily to start his Everton account in this one, while we keep our fourth clean sheet in a row.

Cant see us losing this - 2 or 3-1...but its going to be harder than expected. We drop in concentration, they will score.

Howard
Heitinga Yobo Distin Baines
Pienaar Rodwell Osman Bily
Cahill
Saha

Either that or put Cahill in Ossie's role and Fellaini on behind Saha. Moyes will probably stick with the same team as Blackburn but play Bill.

They will be buoyed by their midweek comeback. I expect a tough one. Maybe one of the Cahill 1-0's we saw many times a couple years back.

Everton are on a roll - don't discount that. Confidence is up and Everton are playing free.

Early goal by Saha and maybe one in the second from Pienaar (he is completely due for a goal).

Everton 2-0.

Cant see us losing this - 2 or 3-1...but its going to be harder than expected. We drop in concentration, they will score.

Howard
Heitinga Yobo Distin Baines
Pienaar Rodwell Osman Bily
Cahill
Saha

Either that or put Cahill in Ossie's role and Fellaini on behind Saha. Moyes will probably stick with the same team as Blackburn but play Bill.

I agree with that team. Fellaini to come on as a sub for Osman around 60 mins and hopefully get his first goal to up his confidence!
COYB!

On the telly aren't we?

Yeah but why Portsmouth away at 12.45 on a Sat 2 seasons in a row?

Did sky pick it and insist on the time and date or was it already set like this and they just decided to show it cause there are no other games at that time.

Just seems kind of odd to me, and not good for our away support.

Status
Not open for further replies.