6 + 2 Point Deductions

Don’t blame Forest for appealing.

Why wouldn’t you when there is zero rhyme or reason to any of the decisions made in either cases? They are making it up as they go so fair play to them for appealing.

If they get any kind of further reduction we need to get the PL in the high court - we should have already done that, but there seems to be nobody with the minerals to stand up and who are fighting for the club and standing up to the corruption.
We seem to think we are bound to silence due to the current ongoing case. I see no reason why a statement relating to historic charges can’t go out saying “We continue to watch closely as a club that received a substantially smaller penalty pre-appeal is now seeking to reduce it further, despite breaching the PSR threshold by 77% more than Everton.”

Nothing at all to stop that. Not breaching anything as we aren’t party to Forests process, and our first charge is final and complete. Keep hearing that we have no board. We do. Just because they are in “acting” positions, they are still being paid, they still represent the club, and are still bound by the fiduciary duties of any Director. Spineless, or probably just clueless and on holiday.

Hello, I am a Forest fan that comes in peace

Firstly, I agree that all points deduction are disproportionate and should be removed.

The reasons why Forest are appealing is because the Commission hasn't took any of the mitigation seriously
Promotion Bonuses totalling 20.9m which were excluded in calculations in the EFL but PL decided a month before the 30th June that we had to include them
Covid Add Back of 12.2m which wasn't disallowed in the EFL but disallowed in the PL - Allowing only 2.5m instead.
Commission noted that Bournemouth and Fulham didn't spend as much as us but didn't take in to account that they had parachute payments and we didn't
Disregarding Johnson sale completely which is inconsistent with PSR aims.

Plus an appeal is effectively a free hit

Hope your hearing goes well and you avoid another points deduction, if not and they punish you more appeal the hell out of it. The Premier League has lost all integrity, Relegations decided in court

Issue is...it won't get sorted until after the season finishes.

Firstly, I agree that all points deduction are disproportionate and should be removed.

The reasons why Forest are appealing is because the Commission hasn't took any of the mitigation seriously
Promotion Bonuses totalling 20.9m which were excluded in calculations in the EFL but PL decided a month before the 30th June that we had to include them
Covid Add Back of 12.2m which wasn't disallowed in the EFL but disallowed in the PL - Allowing only 2.5m instead.
Commission noted that Bournemouth and Fulham didn't spend as much as us but didn't take in to account that they had parachute payments and we didn't

Hope your hearing goes well and you avoid another points deduction, if not and they punish you more appeal the hell out of it. The Premier League has lost all integrity, Relegations decided in court
The Premier league are making it up as they go along.
That's why we have been up in arms.
We have been working with them for two seasons having to sign off deals and not completing others at there behest , got us nowhere.
No use saying its a figure over a certain threshold gets you a 2 piont deduction as nobody knows the formula used or indeed if there is even one?
It's just at the whim of 3 people at the hearing.
It's that good they are scrapping it.
But you and us and I suspect a few more we get hit.
What happens if we both get deductions this season.
Other teams do something similar for next season they get away scot free?

We could have told you that before your hearing. We did try to. But Sky won’t show it and no one else cared when it was just us being done.

Any forest fan bringing up the Johnson point deserves to be laughed at.

Would think again with the free hit others have now said it could increase the deduction. I would not rule anything out, agree with you that no club should have deductions but the fact is for me we have been hit for -6 so it is all back for us or other clubs must get treated the same

That's the premier leagues fault entirely

24th May is the deadline for verdicts to appeals. So could be done earlier than the 19th of May when the league finishes.

But...our 1st appeal took about 3 months. And needs an entirely new panel.

Appeals need to be entered and heard by early April too.

AND we haven't even had our 2nd charge verdict yet. Which is we appeal.....

It's a mess