6 + 2 Point Deductions

Agreed.

These players have shown unbelievable passion and character this season.

We can still survive.

I don't believe in a world where we can be hit by a 15-20 point penalty for relatively minor psr breaches, which we will again not be found guilty of trying to gain a competitive advantage. And yet still administration which is the worst thing that can happen to a club, causing other clubs and suppliers to not be paid due to financial mismanagement is 9.

The proportionate wording which is already in question with the 10 points, will go out the window completely with any more.

Technically we should have had the first penalty last season but they didn't have the capability to charge us at the time, is not our fault either. They can't just switch it up to now be able to penalise twice in the same season. Maybe I'm just convincing myself to not think of the worst outcome but I feel comfortable that we will not get any more than what we have.

I just want to clarify is two of the years included in the original punishment included in this new calculation?

That seems stupid.

Seems like them talking for the sake of it. Rules and laws change, you work within the rules in place at the time up until they are changed. I dont see their point.
More to the point is how can we be charged with breaking the finincial rules twice in one season....we were charged for breaking the 105 mil over 3 seasons 2019 to 2022. Now they are saying we broke some other or the same rules in 2021/22 and we will be potentially charged this season. Its becoming a farce now!

Could be a good thing if our super silk manages to get sanctions properly acknowledged as a mitigating factor. And with stadium costs not counted towards PSR at the time.

Were we supposed to just gaze into our crystal ball and stop building?

Thats exactly my thoughts.

If both ourselves and Forest received a 10 points deduction, that would still only leave us 5 points off safety.

We can do this. We really can stage the greatest escape in football history, but it is absurd that it's come to this.

As an aside, don't we have a net spend of just a few million Pounds since 2019? These rules are not fit for purpose.

Were on 17pts and Luton 16pts.

Unfortunately for us it’s a rolling three year figures.
Whilst this doesn’t seem fair as we technically are being punished twice for some of the years we did agree to these rules as we never thought they would affect us, Blue Bill advising Mosh certainly biting us in the proverbial now though.
In a small way it may help us as the prem if they used a bit of sense (yes I know) no have the opportunity to right their first wrong and agree that the first punishment was OTT give us points back whilst suspending some for the latest debacle.

Either way it’s grim times for a long time for the once mighty blues, batten down the hatches and let’s ride out the storm!

UTFT

Looks like we may well be getting a second breach and possible deduction.

Chelsea and City are making a mockery of the whole system, winning trophies aided by their cheating, whilst the authorities go after us and Forest.

We have been the architects of our own downfall and are entirely to blame for our current position, but football and the way it is governed has become a joke, and is in disrepute.

Seems like them talking for the sake of it. Rules and laws change, you work within the rules in place at the time up until they are changed. I dont see their point.
More to the point is how can we be charged with breaking the finincial rules twice in one season....we were charged for breaking the 105 mil over 3 seasons 2019 to 2022. Now they are saying we broke some other or the same rules in 2021/22 and we will be potentially charged this season. Its becoming a farce now!
The action started against City before the rule changes though.