6 + 2 Point Deductions

Given the number of stressed-out fanbases they have worrying about possible charges and deductions, if tomorrow is announcement day it should be at 9am rather than 5pm, no point dragging it out.

But given their aversion to transparency I doubt it.
IIRC the last deduction was announced at midday.

Farcical that people are more interested in what the league will do with the financials they've received, than what happened on the football pitch this weekend

The PL is not a credible competition.
That was my feelings going into today, wasn't really bothered as none of it is decided on the pitch anyway

Tim, this is the 10 points deduction thread.

I think you want the Everton v Villa thread.
Yes but no one knows if points won on the pitch will end up being deducted down the line. Not just for us either, there could be another club or clubs - who knows.

I want to watch football and know that that's the only place points are won or lost.

Yes but no one knows if points won on the pitch will end up being deducted down the line. Not just for us either, there could be another club or clubs - who knows.

I want to watch football and know that that's the only place points are won or lost.
Well, you either accept it or bin footy off.

Thats the choice we have Tim.

Ignore the noise and enjoy the beautiful game, thats what I do, I still really enjoy the sport of football, but for sure my enjoyment is tainted on a daily basis.

That was my feelings going into today, wasn't really bothered as none of it is decided on the pitch anyway
Posted the same just before the match, hard to get excited about a game if the men in suits can be taking all the points back the next day.

If only the pesky football would stop interrupting the professional accountancy.