6 + 2 Point Deductions

Am I wrong to think that if the FA “do us a favour” and shorten Dom’s ban it will mean they will not be so kind regarding the point deduction. I mean, there’s no way they will do both
Ha! With our luck they'll probably double the points deduction and lay a charge of assault... Make that attempted murder against Dom and do everything in their power to stitch him up to get a conviction! 😤

You know what peeves me off the most? Yes we admitted to breaching FFP rules with our losses exceeding the acceptable amount over 3 years, BUT there were extenuating circumstances... COVID happened which nobody could have predicted and our profits took a huge hit.

In any other fair and unbiased court in the world, this fact would have been carefully considered and would have a huge bearing on outcome of the verdict.

They ignored that fact, and decided to completely rake our asses over the coals. This has to the basis for our appeal, otherwise, what's the point?

You know what peeves me off the most? Yes we admitted to breaching FFP rules with our losses exceeding the acceptable amount over 3 years, BUT there were extenuating circumstances... COVID happened which nobody could have predicted and our profits took a huge hit.

In any other fair and unbiased court in the world, this fact would have been carefully considered and would have a huge bearing on outcome of the verdict.

They ignored that fact, and decided to completely rake our asses over the coals. This has to the basis for our appeal, otherwise, what's the point?

You might want to do some reading on how the rules were relaxed to take Covid impacts into consideration, and how much we claimed in Covid related losses compared to every other PL team before you chase this ball much further.

Ha! With our luck they'll probably double the points deduction and lay a charge of assault... Make that attempted murder against Dom and do everything in their power to stitch him up to get a conviction! 😤

100%
It’s infuriating

You might want to do some reading on how the rules were relaxed to take Covid impacts into consideration, and how much we claimed in Covid related losses compared to every other PL team before you chase this ball much further.
You must also remember that other PL teams didn’t need to spend more than 5 minutes calculating their Covid related losses as they weren’t perilously close to the limit. Guaranteed they all found £1mill more than they needed to ensure compliance, then went for a pint, and why wouldn’t they.

Sure sure, but we didn't use it to intentionally take an unfair advantage on any our rivals, which is basically the whole point of FFP.

Circumstances and poor financial planning were our downfall. None of that was even considered.

They wanted to make an example out of us. Plain and simple.