6 + 2 Point Deductions

Double jeopardy ?- punish us with a point deduction. We rally and snatch them back almost instantly. Then hit us with a transfer ban instead- that would be even more blatantly corrupt.
It would be like the old trying to drown a witch on a ducking stool - surviving then getting burnt at the stake to prove a point.
Yeah, I just wouldn’t put it past them to do it and it worries me. They know we’ve overcome the points and a transfer ban would be the next way to do us.

It would also be very interesting to shelve the appeal and let the ten point penalty stand as a precedent. They’d have to impose it for future breaches by other clubs (which could really help us in future seasons) or answer some serious questions about why they haven’t.

I couldn't envisage them withdrawing the appeal. I share your concerns regarding an alternative punishment though. The best answer to their nonsense is that which we have been giving. Long may it continue and may we continue to look upwards.
I agree it’s very unlikely, if it’s even possible. But it would be an interesting way to shove two fingers up at them because I suspect deep down an appeal is baked in and they don’t really want the precedent set at such a level.

Kicker knows...
Screenshot_20231216_205201_Samsung Internet.jpg