6 + 2 Point Deductions

I understand Sky need to comply with Ofcom but they should broadcast the build up, game and protest as it is. After all it is not just a football game it is a significant news story unfolding during the broadcast and they would be wrong not to cover it uncensored. They could make their bad language picked up on microphones apologies at the start of the programme or have some text on screen expressing the same.
It’s censorship

Let me just have this right a second….

I am all for this let’s get behind making the Premier League look corrupt as I do believe it is. I have said for a few years they have tried to relegate us and some people on here have laughed at me. However, so far in this whole scenario, haven’t the Premier League actually done nothing but accept what the independent commission told them to do? Or am i completely wrong here.

It was as independent as Klopp being in charge of it……

Those cards are absolutely fantastic and some of the banners too but i cant help that I feel a bit gutted that we didnt make one huge tifo with simple message to the PL. It would have been the best and most effective way of putting our message out there. Also we have to remember telly will be censoring 90% of the banners. Anyways lets effing do this and be like ravenous racoons.

Let me just have this right a second….

I am all for this let’s get behind making the Premier League look corrupt as I do believe it is. I have said for a few years they have tried to relegate us and some people on here have laughed at me. However, so far in this whole scenario, haven’t the Premier League actually done nothing but accept what the independent commission told them to do? Or am i completely wrong here.

I mean you're being completely wrong here.

You've overlooked so many, umpteen matters, violations, just one example being the punishment given to the Super League 6, other clubs transgressions.

It's beyond parody that you could argue such as scenario.