Votes: 3 7.9%
  • £10,000,000 - £25,000,000

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Above £25,000,000

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Using the hyped up Lescott price is just wrong, most press reports suggest that Nomark's sacking was related to the inflated prices he advised them to pay. We all know that Lescott without Jags is only average but will Jags be able to reproduce his form returning from such a long break. I'd still value him above £15 mil, some one would pay that possibly a lot more if a bidding war broke out

Using the hyped up Lescott price is just wrong, most press reports suggest that Nomark's sacking was related to the inflated prices he advised them to pay. We all know that Lescott without Jags is only average but will Jags be able to reproduce his form returning from such a long break. I'd still value him above £15 mil, some one would pay that possibly a lot more if a bidding war broke out

I'd think 15 million is about right but I don't see him getting above 20 million. Besides, Moyes would chew off his right leg before he sells Jags and Jags wouldn't put him or Everton through the wringer like Lescott did.

Jags only got into the team recently, and had one good season before injury.
He has to be able to continue that form to justify a big price tag, so time will tell.
Can't wait to get him back in the saddle though, as I have a feeling all will come good.

It depends how he comes back from his injury. I'm sure he'll be fine, he's easily one of the best centre backs in the League, if not the best in my opinion.

Actually very cheereful but down hearted on the way games have been going. We do not seem able to secure our advatage and nail the wins.

This post was IMO silly specualtion.

In this stupid transfer market, north of 25M. Oh and if you...

....HOLY COW !!! IS THAT ROB_JAPAN I SEE !!!!

You've been gone much too long my friend. Glad to see you back.

OK, just thinking. If Lescott was worth £24m how much would Jagielka be?

Are we selling? Are you an agent? Are ManU a bit short of defenders?

He's injured so worth absolutely nothing at the moment.

Unless we are selling it's a pointless discussion, but when fully fit he will again be priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.