Petition to sign Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe De Loach

Player Valuation: £225k
Before all the ne'er Sayers jump on the band wagon, with negativity. If we could 23,000 signatures, he would be impressed at the least, and you just never know. Shall we start it? If you would sign it, say so. Just an idea.

While I admire your willingness to post this in the face of the reception you'll likely get, it quite simply boils down to this:

Lukaku wants to be Chelsea's main man, and we'd have to bid around 25 mil to keep him here.

So while Lukaku would probably think it nice that Everton fans think so highly of him, ultimately it will have no effect on his own footballing ambitions.

We'd probably all sign it, but it very much depends on whether the man wants to remain here permanently.

Before all the ne'er Sayers jump on the band wagon, with negativity. If we could 23,000 signatures, he would be impressed at the least, and you just never know. Shall we start it? If you would sign it, say so. Just an idea.

don't wish to bash you as i know your only hoping, so i'll just say for any remote chance whatsoever and i'm still talking slim to none, we would need to finish 3rd and be in champ league groups for him or cheklsea to consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.