One positive from last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope none of them get picked for inglund to tell you the truth

They'll end up injured and also all England fans are southern sun reading bellends

All of them!

"sun reading" ?

Edit: sorry, you mean they read the Sun newspaper. I thought you were accusing people from Southern England of being participants in some type of ancient sun-worshiping religion where they "read" the sun to tell the future.

I realize that's a bizarre interpretation, but I'm American and I thought maybe that sort of thing is normal there.

No as strong as this matey...

all England fans are southern sun reading bellends

behave yourself.

Don't think many people I know would disagree with that statement, it's a joke team and their fans wear lonsdales, have a stud in their ear and read the s*n, they vote tory also, horrors they are

Enjoy this while you can. The way things are going in our pc media, we're only one short step away of declaring Everton racist for having so many English players.

Rolls eyes, shuffles off in his slippers, muttering softly.

Don't think many people I know would disagree with that statement, it's a joke team and their fans wear lonsdales, have a stud in their ear and read the s*n, they vote tory also, horrors they are
As much as I'm not particularly arsed about the national side myself, that's one hell of a sweeping generalisation you've made there..

I don't do any of those things and still support England, not normally bothered, but just ditch the sun comment and you can fire away incorrect assertions to your hearts content.

Status
Not open for further replies.