On TV, in the papers, everywhere this week -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aberblue

Player Valuation: £20m
We need to counteract the pro-Liverpool bias in the media.

We need former Blues players to highlight bizzare decisions which have gone against us when playing Liverpool, especially in big games - the Hansen handball, Clive Thomas, Poll, Clattenberg, Rodwell's sending off this season, etc etc etc.

Players like Latchford, Ratcliffe, Hutchison, and so on should drum it in all week how we've been regularly shafted by refs and express a hope it'll be different on Saturday. The media are full of pro-Liverpool toadies like Winter in the Telegraph, Green on BBC Radio 5, and the legion of former RS like Hansen, Beglin, Lawrenson, Aldridge.

In the run-up to the semi-final, we need to shot from the rooftops the bias towards the RS shown by refs over the years.

nah fuk em, we will just batter them on saturday not interested in media bs just leave it to the RS to stress how sh1te they are

I could maybe send a poem in to the Daily Post or something

can't guarantee they'll print it like

and I may need some help with the rhymes and stuff...

Unless Moyes was to say something in his pre-game press conference then i doubt any of them would even take an interest

Alright , I'll start.....

There once was a team called " The ****e"...

There once was a team called " The ****e"
With a manager who has none too bright
He spent lots of money
On players who looked funny
and never put up much of a fight

*takes bow

I'm worried that all the talk of how poor they are (even lawrenson said it on football focus!) & the Hillsborough build up will work against us, they will be up for it more than they normally are

Here's how we do it:

1 - Swerve any of our boss players getting injured or suspended on Monday against Sunderland.

2 - Pick our best team for the day.

3 - Let Fellaini beast their midfield, play better football with our better players and win two to nothing.

4 - Get violently drunk before and in particular afterwards.

5 - Smirk at them.

We need to counteract the pro-Liverpool bias in the media.

We need former Blues players to highlight bizzare decisions which have gone against us when playing Liverpool, especially in big games - the Hansen handball, Clive Thomas, Poll, Clattenberg, Rodwell's sending off this season, etc etc etc.

Players like Latchford, Ratcliffe, Hutchison, and so on should drum it in all week how we've been regularly shafted by refs and express a hope it'll be different on Saturday. The media are full of pro-Liverpool toadies like Winter in the Telegraph, Green on BBC Radio 5, and the legion of former RS like Hansen, Beglin, Lawrenson, Aldridge.

In the run-up to the semi-final, we need to shot from the rooftops the bias towards the RS shown by refs over the years.

why lad?

i like seeing them squirm!!

why lad?

i like seeing them squirm!!

Here's how we do it:

1 - Swerve any of our boss players getting injured or suspended on Monday against Sunderland.

2 - Pick our best team for the day.

3 - Let Fellaini beast their midfield, play better football with our better players and win two to nothing.

4 - Get violently drunk before and in particular afterwards.

5 - Smirk at them.

F^ck that, what about my poem ?

If they play Andy Carroll
We'll have them over a barrel

*can't do full verse. Only snippets

There once was a team called Red Sh^te
Who thought they were more than all right
But if they play Andy Carroll
We'll have them over a barrel
And Stevie will be crying that night.

*thanks to CJ for the inspiration.

The sh!te have a man they call King
In fact he's a bit of a ming
He had a big punt, on a snide racist kunt
And our semi will make his @rse sting

(as I say, can't guarantee Daily Post will print it)

Status
Not open for further replies.