On Sky Sports 3x in 1 Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjb1994

Player Valuation: £500k
Were going up in the world! , 3x on sky sports , ( Newcastle , Swansea and Now Leeds) how much do sky pay each time they broadcast to the clubs , swear it was like 1 mil? could make quite a bit this season from tv rights

Were going up in the world! , 3x on sky sports , ( Newcastle , Swansea and Now Leeds) how much do sky pay each time they broadcast to the clubs , swear it was like 1 mil? could make quite a bit this season from tv rights

Not totally sure on this but I think it is the home team that gets the cash (certainly for league games anyway). FA Cup (and maybe League Cup) is split between the two teams.

Cash is split for prem league games at the end of season whether home or away. Home team does not take all the money.

Piece from prem league website below.

Domestic broadcast revenue is divided on a 50:25:25 basis; 50% is divided equally between the clubs; 25% is awarded on a merit basis determined by a club’s final league position and the final 25% is distributed as a facilities fee for the number of matches shown on television involving the club.
International broadcast revenue is distributed equally between all 20 clubs.
The current domestic media rights packages were sold for a total of £1.78bn.

Bigging up our live game tonight...

Seems a lifetime ago seeing Rooney scoring goals in a efc shirt...

If love to see it again someday!

Cash is split for prem league games at the end of season whether home or away. Home team does not take all the money.

Piece from prem league website below.

Domestic broadcast revenue is divided on a 50:25:25 basis; 50% is divided equally between the clubs; 25% is awarded on a merit basis determined by a club’s final league position and the final 25% is distributed as a facilities fee for the number of matches shown on television involving the club.
International broadcast revenue is distributed equally between all 20 clubs.
The current domestic media rights packages were sold for a total of £1.78bn.

I think its great we are being on TV more and hopefully it will continue over the course of the season, my understanding is that all teams are shown a minimum number of times and then the rest is based on performance/ interest in the games. So hopefully if we are challenging for the top four or five places in the league we will be on TV more often, as SKY will deem our fixtures to be "interesting".

I think its great we are being on TV more and hopefully it will continue over the course of the season, my understanding is that all teams are shown a minimum number of times and then the rest is based on performance/ interest in the games. So hopefully if we are challenging for the top four or five places in the league we will be on TV more often, as SKY will deem our fixtures to be "interesting".

Not just that but all three of our games so far on Sky have been very entertaining even for the neutral. There have been a few games on Sky over the last few years that have been dull as ditchwater even for an Evertonian.

I hope the rest of the country is drooling at watching Everton!

Actually, I don't care about the rest of the country. They make me late for work and cause traffic jams.
The non drivers are ace though.

I doubt we get much for the blah blah whatever its called now cup, isnt the total something like 5m even if you win the comp?
Great seeing us on TV though, however shows I really dont watch SS when Everton are not playing, is it worth the fee? Probably not.

Woo hooo great to be a blue at the moment, on TV loads and the media finally giving us a bit of credit.

I'm quite enjoying / frustrated at how media outlets such as TalkSport, STILL dance around our league position and current form. Yes, when pressed they laud over our tenacity and playing, but we are still very much the 'white elephant' in the room to them. Endless phone in's about Manchester City,United, Arsenal and how Spurs will come good and of course Chelsea. The obituary isn't quite being written about Liverpool yet, not when the likes of Quinney are behind the mike there won't be. But our lack of involvement is a strange dichotomy. if we get talked about in high regards and we stumble for one moment we are seen as 'triers and patted on the head and the old Moyes is a great manager..shoe string budget..great fan base..old stadium with intimidating atmosphere blah blah ..like Quinny said the other day " Everton have done really well up to now, then the wheels came off against Villa ", like that was it, nice try Everton..now let's talk about Arsenal. But if we slip under their radar and just keep plugging away, not making a fuss not claiming to win this or that and it's nailed on through our heritage..like certain teams in red that we could mention, then we may just make people give us the credit we truly deserve and not the patronising smile MOTD give us when we beat Manchester United .

I'm quite enjoying / frustrated at how media outlets such as TalkSport, STILL dance around our league position and current form. Yes, when pressed they laud over our tenacity and playing, but we are still very much the 'white elephant' in the room to them. Endless phone in's about Manchester City,United, Arsenal and how Spurs will come good and of course Chelsea. The obituary isn't quite being written about Liverpool yet, not when the likes of Quinney are behind the mike there won't be. But our lack of involvement is a strange dichotomy. if we get talked about in high regards and we stumble for one moment we are seen as 'triers and patted on the head and the old Moyes is a great manager..shoe string budget..great fan base..old stadium with intimidating atmosphere blah blah ..like Quinny said the other day " Everton have done really well up to now, then the wheels came off against Villa ", like that was it, nice try Everton..now let's talk about Arsenal. But if we slip under their radar and just keep plugging away, not making a fuss not claiming to win this or that and it's nailed on through our heritage..like certain teams in red that we could mention, then we may just make people give us the credit we truly deserve and not the patronising smile MOTD give us when we beat Manchester United .

You know your mistake don't you?

Listening (or remotely caring) about TalkSport.

Status
Not open for further replies.