Notts Forest game audio released.

I'll be honest here, if roles were reversed we would be fuming tbh, that game potentially could have been pivotal in deciding relegation. They all looked like good shouts for penalties if I'm not being bias.

But on the other hand, we have had plenty of days where decisions were stacked against us too so it's swings and roundabouts in my book. We deserved a lucky day I guess.

I just hate everything about VAR and how it's used tbh, feels like a pointless system that takes more away from the game than it gives.

I saw highlights from that disallowed (by a toenail) goal in the Coventry vs Utd fa cup game, camera panning round the stadium, an ecstatic dad celebrating with immense joy with his son that must have been around 8-10 years old. Only to have that moment yanked away from them in a VAR room. Ruining the game

I'll be honest here, if roles were reversed we would be fuming tbh, that game potentially could have been pivotal in deciding relegation. They all looked like good shouts for penalties if I'm not being bias.

But on the other hand, we have had plenty of days where decisions were stacked against us too so it's swings and roundabouts in my book. We deserved a lucky day I guess.

I just hate everything about VAR and how it's used tbh, feels like a pointless system that takes more away from the game than it gives.

I saw highlights from that disallowed (by a toenail) goal in the Coventry vs Utd fa cup game, camera panning round the stadium, an ecstatic dad celebrating with immense joy with his son that must have been around 8-10 years old. Only to have that moment yanked away from them in a VAR room. Ruining the game

I don't think I'd care at all now tbh, it was over a week ago. Life goes on

Can't believe people who've watched Football for years can justify trying to claim the "handball" should have been a penalty. That was a classic case of "ball to hand".

The cross goes over his head and as he's turning, the ball is hit at him from a yard away. Players don't naturally run with their arms by their side so of course his arms were out a bit.

Never a handball.

Just because other penalties get given in similar circumstances should not mean fans and pundits are trying to claim that is a handball offense.

They aren’t really at the level required to be a top flight club long term. Whether it’s this season or a few down the line, they will be relegated.

Poor officiating is part of the game, yes it’s infuriating, but you just have to suck it up and get on with it. Their reaction to the points deduction and to the penalty decisions just makes them look pathetic.