Match Thread Nottingham Forest v Everton - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche has cracked it away from home. Another great performance- can’t remember when we last won three away on the road in a row.
I think he knows if we set up that way, Tarkowski and Branthwaite are not going to give away much and it's just a question of whether we can convert. Moment of magic aside, didn't look like we would. But his gameplan worked and I'm sure we can get another 3-4 away wins this season.

Good away performance in control for most
totally off line is it rule only 1 of coaching staff in tech area
forest guy booked but later game 2 Newcastle all the time (I hate Newcastle lol)

McNeil is back on track now ( Remember saints game last season ) Garner is showing the world what I told them..
Tarks and the 'star in the making' that is Braithwaite have re-introduced us to a solid defensive partnership.
And even Myko has finally found his feet...

Well done lads, thanks for putting a smile on my face tonight....

ALL DWIGHT ON THE NIGHT !!!!
And we still have Onana and Dom to come back in :)

Alot of frustration infront of the tele during the game. So nice that we could carve out a victory! Well worked Sean, sorry I mean ”Gaffer”, and the boys!

I think we all know that the -10 points will have no effect on us staying up, just on our eventual league placing…..
Thats the ridiculous thing. The 10 points is a placement punishment AND a fine. Be better if they kept the ACTUAL points/placing on the table with an asterix of -10. So you just deduct the 10 (or less if reduced) at the end of the season, but positions remained the same.

IMG_7190.jpeg

Haven't slept a wink.

Think I've been so disheartened with that 10pt deduction and worried. Had Zero confidence in getting a result yesterday.

Absolutely made my weekend. Having Surgery on Thursday to remove my gaulbladder, so cant make Newcastle or Chelsea games, so it's nice to go into surgery off the back of a win!

UTFT!

….wowzy, hope all goes well, Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.