No women's kit for the 2012/13 season, home OR away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a regular whinge fest on here lately but its totally justified.

Its an utter disgrace IMO that Nike wont provide the female version of the kit because the figures wont add up or indeed EFC will challenge the fact.

What happens when the Baby kits dont start shifting enough units...they gonna jib them off too?

We're being dry bummed by Nike and enjoying it. Simples.

Blame the club, not Nike. Everton knew the conditions when they signed the contracts.

Blame the club, not Nike. Everton knew the conditions when they signed the contracts.

You dont have to give me a reason to blame them boss man lol

EFC saw Nike...got into bed with it. Didnt give a **** if it got the clap from it just as long as its Nike.

Awaits its [Poor language removed] to fall off.

You dont have to give me a reason to blame them boss man lol

EFC saw Nike...got into bed with it. Didnt give a **** if it got the clap from it just as long as its Nike.

Awaits its [Poor language removed] to fall off.

To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if they signed the contract without even asking about minimum order numbers. The shower of idiots.

They only sold 3000 or so women's kits last season, Nike's minimum order size is a far bit more than that in order to maintain profit margins. That's just the way most global companies work i'm afraid.

Implying it is sexism is utterly absurd, to be honest. It's all to do with sales figures and revenue, nothing to do with the fact that the lowest selling item just happens to be a women's kit. Or was it anti-infantism when they didnt make a baby away kit ? ;)

Nike would not whip the kids out of bed for orders of less than 5000.

Yeh but you all cried when we had LCS and you all wanted Nike and you all love a moan at the board,

nothing to do with the fact another marketing disaster, nothing to do with Nike see us as nothing, nothing to do with the board and thos who run Everton not having a clue.

No, you all cried about having LCS

Yeh but you all cried when we had LCS and you all wanted Nike and you all love a moan at the board,

nothing to do with the fact another marketing disaster, nothing to do with Nike see us as nothing, nothing to do with the board and thos who run Everton not having a clue.

I cried about Umbro, LCS, and Nike. It's not the boards fault. We're all crybabies.

I cried about Umbro, LCS, and Nike. It's not the boards fault. We're all crybabies.

Why are you moaning again? Who cares about women & children's kits, you just have an agenda against Everton you lad, taken another opportunity to have a go, even though you can get kids kits at Dundee Utd.

I wont be happy till we get LA Gear to do the effin kits and footy boots.

BOOM!

LA-Tech--gold_pinkLarge.jpg

Lights EVERYWHERE!

They don't have USMNT women's shirts either, much to my chagrin, so it's something that's not just about us.

Everton Ladies: try the boy's sizes rather than just getting a small men's if you're petite. It's a better fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.