Nick Powell

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a talented kid. If he's better than Osman, Coleman, McFadden & Anichebe on the right hand side, I'd say yes.

A club like everton should be trying all the top youngsters.....its the only way to compete.

About to watch Crewe vs Southend. Will report back on this kid as he starts up front.

I'm having the most boring Saturday ever.

Every time I see this guy he plays well and I welcome a move for him. Great midfielder already and gets a lot of goals which for us wouldn't be bad since we struggle in the goal scoring department. He gets past players easily and he properly the best player in league 2. The competition from Man Utd most likely means they will get him.

Every time I see this guy he plays well and I welcome a move for him. Great midfielder already and gets a lot of goals which for us wouldn't be bad since we struggle in the goal scoring department. He gets past players easily and he properly the best player in league 2. The competition from Man Utd most likely means they will get him.

10 minutes in, looks way more of a forward than a midfielder.

Honest opinion from 10 minutes viewing. Looks like a sh*tter Lukas Jutkiewiscz.

Irrespective of whether he's any good, if the lad were in a position to choose between us and Manure, where do you reckon he'd go? It's not a rhetorical question, just wondering what criteria would he use.

Status
Not open for further replies.