Votes: 30 2.6%
  • Moyes

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • Other, please state

Votes: 89 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mark hughes, Rafael or anyone of that ilk come near our club then we'll be in severe trouble. Rafael got lucky at Liverpool with the champions league. His brand of football is awful. He actually spent plenty of money at Newcastle and he really pulled up trees there didn't he?......

Hughes hasn't achieved anything, anywhere he's ever been. Why he still merits discussion in top flight managerial options baffles me. His brand of football is like watching paint dry. I think we need to take a punt on a manager from these islands, someone with fire in their belly and who encourages progressive football, not negative percentage stuff which Rafael, hughes, allardyce, moyes and dyche etc are all noted for.

I've absolutely no idea who that man is though, but the people in charge at Everton should know, and should be trying to recruit him asap.

Already got all the Kopites laughing at our next lot of fixtures saying we are going down.

Would love us to appoint a new bloke the week before the derby and get new manager bounce at the pit and steal a win there oh how I would laugh so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.