Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, if it's true, and Ron is on his way, does he have any 'favourites' that he would be looking to bring with him? Or should I say, do any Southampton players worth signing love Ron?

Not going to lie, absolutely had my heart set on Emery.

Koeman would be acceptable but it concerns me that other than his work at Southampton, he's had a sketchy career really. Plus his team shipped 6 goals at home to Liverpool this season. I'd want any manager of ours sacked immediately afterwards if that happened here. His work at Southampton has been good on the whole though, so I'd give him the benefit of some slight doubt.

Emery has won three consecutive Europa Leagues and has always done pretty well in the league wherever he's been - the "no away wins" season he's had this year being the first arguable underachievement he's had, but still ended with a European trophy.

No contest for me, but Koeman would do I guess

If think he meant that talks with Koeman were still ongoing. He's been quite consistent that talks with Koeman were at 2.0 this pm. According to him and esk We've already talked with Emery (or his agent) made him an offer and we're waiting an answer

I think he's just been mixing guesses with lies to be honest. He probably took a punt on emery turning us down because of the rumours about Koeman. I'm hoping that there'll be another twist yet.

It would be very un-Everton if there wasn't a last minute twist. Portugal are in town tonight.....just sayin'...... :coffee:

What? There were articles and Tweets from good Sauces, the day of the Europa League final, saying he was in the running for our job.
Good ITK's who are at this point are completely unproven with regards to the management appointment and tweets? Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.