Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
De Boer becoming our new fancy similar to the Yarmolenko craze...... There is enough in the various rags to keep us engaged and hoping (well, some of us hoping).

Would be pleased with either him or Favre.

Just hope when it is all sorted that we are not flat on our back with Lucy holding the football and laughing..... A Peanuts reference for those not familiar with the comic.

Basically just hoping not to end up with Hughes, Howe or the like (nothing personal - they are just not the statement of intent the club desperately needs to make.....)

The Dutch version moyes as the next potential everton manager.

Bang average.

I asked you earlier, you declined to comment.

Name a manager who guarantees success?

He has won stuff, is highly regarded, and has done a pretty much very good job at Southampton. I understand he isn't Mourinho, but realistically, who else apart from him is nailed on to do well?

Favre - gamble, never managed in the prem, ditto De Boer.

tin hat on, I'd give Alex Neil an interview.seems to be a capable manager to me, probably a bit risky given the changes afoot , but worth talking to imo.
whoever comes in needs to be a real players manager, and not like being a media darling trying to get in the headlines constantly.

tin hat on, I'd give Alex Neil an interview.seems to be a capable manager to me, probably a bit risky given the changes afoot , but worth talking to imo.
whoever comes in needs to be a real players manager, and not like being a media darling trying to get in the headlines constantly.

He's just been relegated mate and spent £8M+ on Naismith.

thi
think you will need more than a tin hat mate.

I asked you earlier, you declined to comment.

Name a manager who guarantees success?

He has won stuff, is highly regarded, and has done a pretty much very good job at Southampton. I understand he isn't Mourinho, but realistically, who else apart from him is nailed on to do well?

Favre - gamble, never managed in the prem, ditto De Boer.

Start here the A LIST (Winners)
A list
Jose
Cocu
MP
DB

Then we goto the B list.

Koeman etc

I said for Koeman after Moyes went, now with Moshiri at the helm I think we can go a step higher than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.