Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised there's some people dismissing Low.. Unproven at club level yes, but surely that'll make him hungry to prove his worth?

World Cup winner, destroying Brazil in their own yard.

Thats why. Jammiest jo in football he has.

He's had a brilliant Germany side no doubt, but most important he's brought results (something we're not used to right now!).. He wouldn't be my first pick at all but I wouldn't complain personally.

Surprised there's some people dismissing Low.. Unproven at club level yes, but surely that'll make him hungry to prove his worth?

World Cup winner, destroying Brazil in their own yard.
Well theyre just wumming. Löw is maybe the best manager in the world and everybody must know that.

Not into Low, and I hope the rumours about Mark Hughes aren't true, didn't want him before Martinez and still don't want him now.

Well theyre just wumming. Löw is maybe the best manager in the world and everybody must know that.
Well, national level and club level is very different. Not many coaches excel at both. I'm a bit suspect of his abilities at club level but still, it is a big name to be tagged to us.

Well, national level and club level is very different. Not many coaches excel at both. I'm a bit suspect of his abilities at club level but still, it is a big name to be tagged to us.

He's the top of pipe dream list pal....if we would ever get him that would shook the football world.

It was a nice dream. Few seconds it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.