Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably sorting his high maintainance mrs out with clobber :)

Gerard has been farting around in London for some reason. We don't even promote the clubs gear (cheers Suntan) so probably seeing if Arsenal or Spurs fancy another player in regards to the incoming of our new Spanish overlord.

Sweet baby jesus... I left yesterday thinking right, its probably Koeman or maybe FdB.

Now i have no idea, Favre saying he got tired of waiting and everything is getting blown out of the water. Its not Pellegrini or De Boer according to what am reading and Esks theory of if we wanted them we would have announced them.

Favre saying he got tired of waiting says to me we are maybe waiting for another manager besides Jose.

I literally have no idea no more.

Our fossorial friend is correct in that it now seems Koeman has only eyes on a bigger prize than us beyond next season.

However as I mentioned on Tuesday evening matters elsewhere have been developing and this emerging candidate would be almost universally popular. He is also consistent with the "if the preferred candidate was out of contract we would have announced it by now" theory discussed yesterday.

Is he in the poll above?

Funny thing is they are both saying almost the same thing about whats happening and going to happen now, only difference is on the popularity of the new manager - then again having seen people slate Mourinho, Emery, Pelligrini, koeman and every other manager we have been linked with on here, BOTH of them could be right lol

From WRD1878 recently.

Regarding the other manager, it was Frank de Boer, who basically knows he is second favourite. It's not come from within the club though. A friend was on a course with his brother over the past few days and he basically said "If Koeman doesn't get it, Frank will".

Things do change a lot in the managerial merry-go-round though and that hasn't come from within the club. I knew there were rumours of him joining, but I didn't even think he had been interviewed until his brother said he had.

Alright lads!

mick-mccarthy-ipswich-f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.