Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Back to Allardyce cap in hand?! Even if this is yet another tiresome media rumour of which there have been hundreds over the past few weeks, the board has been an absolute disgrace on this and has made Everton a laughing stock. Last summer's signings, or rather lack of signings and lack of strengthening and not enough moving past sell by date players on, a 100 midfielders and no defenders or strikers, no replacement strikers planned for, no replacement manager planned for - no research for a potential replacement which should always be a default ongoing pre-requisite of a board, an ever-present shortlist should be mandatory, poor liaison with the fans, embarrassing humming and haaing and U-turns and vague mindless feeling around in the dark, a dangerous lack of direction and purpose. It's an embarrassment, it's humiliating and it's ****ing stupid.

Right own up,who put a £1200 bet on sam this morning lol-radio said someone did today,they look like they knew this was going to happen [if this actuallly happens]

think we are trying to kill sam off by giving him an heart attack

If/when Sam is appointed, everybody has to get behind him or we will be playing Championship football next year it is that simple!

This!

Football management is a big con anyway. You never know how it will turn out until it happens. He could end up being brilliant for us. First time he has had proper money to spend and at a bigger club.

If he is the one then lets give him a chance.

At least we know we'll be getting it in unmarked non-sequential used large denomination notes and there'll be no mention of it in Bermuda so no Panoroma documentary - but perhaps a drunken wine bar semi-confession in the Sun.

Stay classy Sam!

Exactly - a man who got his dream job and within weeks had lost it due to his own corrupt greed and stupidity.

And Everton are about to unite Walsh (who someone got banned for accusing of malfeasance) and Shakespeare (who organised a player mutiny to knife Ranieiri in the back) with Allardyce (confirmed crook).

Can't support that, all for the sake of maintaining our crack-whore dependency on TV rights? Nah.

Our Stella signing in jan to score the goals

Attachments

• 505ED166-B8A3-4F01-A8A7-3ED91FA455BD.jpeg
    505ED166-B8A3-4F01-A8A7-3ED91FA455BD.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 38
If this really is a re-opening of talks, then it can only put BFS in an even stronger negotiating position.
I can just picture him, chewing gum, smug grin spread across his face, as he observes the panic in Mosh and Bill's eyes. "Make me an offer I can't refuse."
If this is true, then the club have reached a new low of utter shambolic management.

I’m astounded he’s still around in football after being fired from the England job.

I actually feel like I am in some twisted nightmare I cannot wake up from.

Anyone writing cliche crap like “he’ll get us back to basics..” “he’s a survival expert..”. Needs to give their heads a shake.

People are talking him up like he’s god and can control the oppositions players and managers.

We will carry on getting smashed, then relegated under this “expert” and the clubs reputation that has been built over many many years will truly be in tatters.

to be fair whoever comes in has one hell of a job on their hands. i would love to watch decent togger ala Guardiola style but the reality is we need to find a way of digging in and grinding out results, keeping clean sheets and being general pain in the arses. Allardyce has form for this so it may not be the manager we want but is probably the manager we need atm.

Its a risk for whoever comes in mate - Pep, Simeone, Sam whoever.

Lets not be under any illusion, Sam Allardyce is not the Messiah and his signing doesn't mean jack about results changing. Look at his record where he has gone in, most of the places he has lost more games then he has won.

I dont accept him as our manager or that he has anything to do with our great club. its an absolutely terrible appointment and I am in shock we have even gone there.

Nothing I have seen has changed my mind on this - dont see why he is the manager we need.

If/when Sam is appointed, everybody has to get behind him or we will be playing Championship football next year it is that simple!

Your right... but I'm sorry I simply couldn't bring myself to do it. I would rather walk away and I will. Hopefully over the next few months and can reverse years of brain washing and get to the point where I simply won't care when we get relegated. Maybe I could even get to the stage when I could laugh about it with the rest of the world.

Trust me... if he is appointed and paraded at Goodison on Wednesday he'll be booed.

Status
Not open for further replies.