Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti is known for not playing young players, id not be keen on him myself.

Ancelotti is always in the conversation of who the best manager in the world is. If there was some miracle chance, we'd be utter idiots to turn it down lol.

Unsworth. I'm of the opinion it has to be an Evertonian now. Can't have someone coming in talking about how top 7 is an achievement for a club like Everton.

I have a couple of issues with Unsworth.

Firstly he is doing a brilliant job for us already in a very important role. If he becomes the main man and doesn't do well we lose both our present and our future.

The other reason will sound daft. I think he would give us some pride back in the short term and would install more fight into the side, however I also think it may set us back years as we are trying to be a proper contender yet have gone for a small time appointment.

I suppose we will never know unless he gets appointed but it's certainly not without its risks.

Not Unsworth definatly not he is doing fine where he is, dealing with the kids and dealing with the first team is a diff world .
Can't we go and get Southamptons manager just to troll them

Ancelotti is always in the conversation of who the best manager in the world is. If there was some miracle chance, we'd be utter idiots to turn it down lol.

I really like him, think hes class. But would he play the young lads...

My 9 year old wouldn’t manage us at the moment, Ancellotii would LOL himself to china

Let's be real though if you're a manager and you get sounded out for the Everton job you probably think ... hmmm okay good club, good history ... you read a bit more and see about the stadium plans etc.

Then you look at our form, then look at the squad.

There is 1 right back, 1 decent centre back, 1 left back, arguably 1 striker.

Hear you'll have have to work with a DoF who doesn't find any first team players outside of the Premier League and can't find a striker when it's the #1 priority.

Not exactly a very appealing venture is it.

I dont buy the striker thing at all.

Sandro - 15 goals in a La Liga for a mid-table side.
Rooney - England and Manchester United's all time scoring record holder.
Calvert-Lewin - Massive prospect. World Cup winner.
Niasse - Not as bad as people thought.

And thats before getting to the likes of Mirallas who can fill in.

We DO have strikers. What we don't have is the type striker that Koeman wants/needs (a big experienced unit) to play his system. The main problem is he sets up like we do have that player and still try to act like said player is in the side instead of adapting his set up to suit what we do have.

Its the same with us having "no width". We do have width. Mirallas, Lennon, Lookman, Vlasic, Dowell etc etc. He just chooses not to use them. I know none of them are brilliant at this point but we do have at least reasonable top flight options to play there.

Far too many excuses for the manager stubbornly sticking to his system without having the tools to do so.

Id like anceloti but cant see it happening. 2nd choice would be to give it to unsworth until xmas and see how he gets on. If he perfoms make it permanent if not moving back to his current role.

Status
Not open for further replies.