New spending cap rules

Toffeeslam

Player Valuation: £35m
Premier league just voted the new spending cap rules to replace the current PSR rules in place today.

Now we and Forest have been punished so does that mean the likes of Man City and Chelsea will get away with it under the new rules ?

Premier league just voted the new spending cap rules to replace the current PSR rules in place today.

Now we and Forest have been punished so does that mean the likes of Man City and Chelsea will get away with it under the new rules ?
No as they were charged under the old system. The new system still has to have the finer detail points discussed yet and wouldn't start till 25/26

No as they were charged under the old system. The new system still has to have the finer detail points discussed yet and wouldn't start till 25/26
Me : “ Yes, they will get away with it. Their hosts of high level , competent lawyers will get the PL laughed out of court . “ So, m’lord , these rules we’re being charged under were so bad they’ve now been scrapped “ “

Me : “ Yes, they will get away with it. Their hosts of high level , competent lawyers will get the PL laughed out of court . “ So, m’lord , these rules we’re being charged under were so bad they’ve now been scrapped “ “
Chelsea would still get done under the new system, they are just a stupid club tbh.

So am I right in saying this new proposed spending cap replaces the current Profit & Sustainability rules? (If agreed)

No they haven't. There's been a vote for the PL to go and work on something to bring back to the clubs who will then vote on it.

There have been no spending cap rules introduced today whatsoever.

I don’t think we will ever see Man City or Chelsea hit with any punishment. But the new rules don’t start until 2025. So I feel we are getting another points deduction, next season, before the new rules come into I play.