New Shirt: Player/Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

sscofield

Player Valuation: £225k
I've been trying to think what name/number I want on my shirt for the new season. The last time I did this I had Ferguson. But back then, he was head and shoulders above the others when it came to giant personality.

This season I could obviously go for Lukaku (still can't believe it's real!), Barkley, Mirallas, Baines, Coleman, McCarthy or Barry. However, I was thinking of getting Martinez, as a tribute to how much he's changed our team from a feeder team to real contenders. What do you think? If anyone thinks it's a good idea, what number should be used?

I watched a season in review on YouTube and relived the amazing season we just had, if we have something that resembles half of that, I'll be happy!

If you get Martinez and a number on the back we can no longer be friends mate.

Besic 17, if I was gonna get a name and number thats what I would get.

Do you usually get a name/number?

No mate, the boy does tho.

He got Defoeueueueueuelo 10 last Season, he wanted Mirallas but I was "Careful son, he might get sold", he asked for Oveido this season, but that was before we signed Lukaku, ive held off getting his kit to wait and see who we signed, I think hes gonna go for Lukaku, but it changes hourly, hes got until next week to decide.

No mate, the boy does tho.

He got Defoeueueueueuelo 10 last Season, he wanted Mirallas but I was "Careful son, he might get sold", he asked for Oveido this season, but that was before we signed Lukaku, ive held off getting his kit to wait and see who we signed, I think hes gonna go for Lukaku, but it changes hourly, hes got until next week to decide.

Good call.

I was going to get Mirallas last season, but assumed he would be sold so didn't. I know I may be a bit arrogant here, but I don't see us selling any of our big players now. First time since I've been a supporter (1991) that I've thought that was possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.