New season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronTheBlue

Player Valuation: £60m
Just wondering if everyone else has got their new season ticket yet? person i go with got his season ticket few weeks ago, i'm still waiting for mine to arrive. Phoned them up last week to make sure it'd been fully paid off and it had, they told me it'd be here by monday, but still hasn't come. Anyone else having same problem?

If you are under the category of OAP/Under 21 then you need to go to the box office and show them ID or scan it to id@evertonfc.com (I think it is that email anyway). Its on the OS somewhere

If you are under the category of OAP/Under 21 then you need to go to the box office and show them ID or scan it to id@evertonfc.com (I think it is that email anyway). Its on the OS somewhere

My lads season ticket was renewed (kids £95) and I sent them the info last year (proof of age) are our lot clever enough to work out he is still ok or am I going to have to send again?

Reason for asking -I'm in USA at present and do not get back until a few weeks time - so don't want to come back to find that letter sat on my doormat and have to rush around like a fool trying to sort!

Last edited:
My lads season ticket was renewed (kids £95) and I sent them the info last year (proof of age) are our lot clever enough to work out he is still ok or am I going to have to send again?

Reason for asking -I'm in USA at present and do not get back until a few weeks time - so don't want to come back to find that letter sat on my doormat and have to rush around like a fool trying to sort!

You need to send them again sadly. That's what I needed to do and I'm under the same category.

Got my season ticket a few weeks ago. Last year it never came and I had to collect one the day of the first home game.

They've got a microchip in them mate, you just wave it at the turnstyle and it lets you on.

Mine didn't work all season, needed to ask the same fella every week to let me in manually. Every week they said they would look into it for the next home game.

Clubs shocking

Mine didn't work all season, needed to ask the same fella every week to let me in manually. Every week they said they would look into it for the next home game.

Clubs shocking

You've got to hold the season ticket out in front of me and no more than one foot away from the turnstyle mate. If it doesn't work try waving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.