New Everton Stadium Discussion

Someone done an overlay last year showing some of the stand comparisons. It was really good just to give you a sense. Like you mention, the South stand was nearly double in height to the street end

There’s a few if you search new Everton stadium comparison on google.

This is my favourite (it is the original 60k capacity though).

IMG_4350.jpeg

This is the current main stand compared to the new east and west (again the original 60k so take about ten rows off).

IMG_4351.jpeg

There’s a few if you search new Everton stadium comparison on google.

This is my favourite (it is the original 60k capacity though).

View attachment 247519

This is the current main stand compared to the new east and west (again the original 60k so take about ten rows off).

View attachment 247520

The Goodison comparison is valid, there is just an overlay of 3 different stands. The Goodison main stand in blue then both the current design of BM (the one with roof and darker lines) and then the 60k where you can see the upper tier sits slightly higher and then goes up and beyond the one we are getting. Also has wider concourse areas of course.

The Goodison comparison is valid, there is just an overlay of 3 different stands. The Goodison main stand in blue then both the current design of BM (the one with roof and darker lines) and then the 60k where you can see the upper tier sits slightly higher and then goes up and beyond the one we are getting. Also has wider concourse areas of course.

I always thought they were a little bit sly with that West Stand overlay as even the smaller cut section made it look like we were getting a triple tiered stand but it was just where the seating wraps over the media section.

Thanks for explaining that mate, so the new revised stand is still a fair bit bigger than the main Goodison stand. Just can't see the point of mentioning or showing the original planned stand, as it's like saying, this is what you could of had. But you've made it plain even for a "thicko" like me. lol

When I counted the seats (yes I counted them one by one because I'm sad) I had the East at about 900/1000 more seats than the West. But that wasn't including all the hospitality seats as that was difficult to work out what was what and where.

This isn't the individual capacity per stand but a breakdown of the capacity

43,880 will be normal seats
5,334 will be premium seats
448 will be Box seats
2,968 away seating
258 seats for directors, media and non officials
and i think west stand has disable platform half way up