New Everton Stadium Discussion

When this is finished it will look superb, and folk will go WOW. It will be op there as one of the top in the country if not the top.

Have to get King Charles to open it, HAHAHA

I know it divides opinion, but I love that window feature on the north stand. It'll add character and make it unique to Everton.
My only query on that has been why it was at that end and not the other. Ive always thought the massive home end should have been North, to the left of the main stand as the players entered the pitch, much like the Gwladys, and that the smaller end with the window would have visuals back towards the city instead of the water treatment plant.

Im sure there must be a reason, but i must have missed it.

My only query on that has been why it was at that end and not the other. Ive always thought the massive home end should have been North, to the left of the main stand as the players entered the pitch, much like the Gwladys, and that the smaller end with the window would have visuals back towards the city instead of the water treatment plant.

it is todo with the position the dock beneath the pitch/ stands I believe, cant remember the issue exactly though

One reason would be the sunlight. The sun would be blinding shining in a big window like that.

If you look at building design, a lot of natural light is provide by north facing windows. Many old warehouses has 'north light' roofs, which following this principal.

Popped over to see the progress yesterday, it is really coming on and looks great.. it is a huge site.

The only thing is the north stand looks a bit small on comparison to the rest of the stadium... I think it would of looked more imposing having that stand following the same line as the 3 other stands.