New Everton Stadium Discussion

On the latest video the club have released the back row of the south stand has no seats. Assume this is the same for each stand? Any reason for this as id guess if it was all the way around thats an extrs 1k/2k seats?

On the latest video the club have released the back row of the south stand has no seats. Assume this is the same for each stand? Any reason for this as id guess if it was all the way around thats an extrs 1k/2k seats?

As far as I can see mate there was one section where they haven't put back row seats on the South stand in the corner and that could be to do with needing ease of access just whilst theure doing some buikding work. The rest of the back of the South stand, the back of the East, the back of the North are all up against the wall.

No
As far as I can see mate there was one section where they haven't put back row seats on the South stand in the corner and that could be to do with needing ease of access just whilst theure doing some buikding work. The rest of the back of the South stand, the back of the East, the back of the North are all up against the wall.

Its in the middle from looking at that video

1000017176.jpg

That's from the latest gallery @fitzyefc and that goes to the back row.

No

Its in the middle from looking at that

A quick question for anyone who is working on the site recently: why is the floor wet in each row? Is this cleaning or the weather?

If the latter, is it due to a compromise or does the weather have the opportunity to get that far in due the rain?
Thinking the same thing. Has all the glass been fitting at the back of the South stand? Could be getting in there?