New Everton Stadium Discussion

Oh yeah, you are the super human who ruptured his MCL and never missed a game.

What have you done now, broke your spine in seven places this morning but will be walking home later?

Kidney stone this time. I’m not super human I explained the situation and offered to prove it.

They would have been if we had won the 2022 commonwealth games bid!

They fit in with the designs on how it would look, just with sides that don't run into Nelson Dock and obviously missing the single tier home end stand. That one that says Everton on the end facing the liver building seems most likely as it looks to have the exact same layout as per the internal mock ups that they released.

The image with Everton on is one of the early renders and is pretty much the stadium.

your reticence toward proclaiming your talent recalls to mind the great Isaac Newton, who, on being described a genius, responded : "if I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants".

Some people say that wasn’t undue modesty and just a snidey dig at his arch rival Robert Hooke, who was small in stature with deformed shoulders.

“Sky sources” so obviously made up, but this story says planning application in next few weeks.

Apologies if already posted.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.sk...-majority-shareholder-after-increasing-shares

D9724C80-FD54-46A7-A252-FBB0203D81B6.png