New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Standards mate?

Good luck supporting whoever comes in if it aint Benitez as it sure wont be Conte or Galtier that some are expecting.

Think more dastardly Potter or Parker - still we can celebrate getting dicked 5-2 at the pit sat in 15th so long as the manager aint an ex RS eh?

Won't be supporting anyone who comes in from this point on. I've already said I'm done with Everton once this is confirmed. I'll pay my subscription on this forum because I enjoy all the different aspects of it but you won't hear me saying "I told you so" when it goes tits up, neither will I jump on the bandwagon if he makes a success of it (and I hope for your sake and any other Evertonian willing to stomach him that he does).

He's a has been of a manager who hit his prime 16 years ago. We are run by a gang of clowns. I will support neither the appointment nor the people in charge who have been nothing short of a disgrace during this absolute farce.

Last edited:
I swear I feel like I’ve had a Gary sometimes , moshiri knows better . We’re lucky to get Benitez it could be Howe who apparently is one of only 3 managers in the world available . Nobody wants a job that last year paid I think in the top 8 in the world , thank god a bloke who took a career break in China will step down to save us from inevitable relegation

I thought we already did him
Screenshot_20171129-185352~2.jpg

Time is pushing on. I really dont get it. The cousin was given 3 days to reply to an offer for a job. We are not linked to anyone new. Interviews done. Joke this. And dont give me that ...."it takes time to sort it. Looks at spurs etc ...." No. If both parties want it it should be done by now. We have a bang average squad that needs sorting.

Vault me. Mid table again next 2 seasons. Who is doubting me??? ;)

No mate Moshiri is appointing probably the best candidate on paper to oversea a tricky period financially whilst the new stadium is built.

But some fans who think they know better would rather risk premier league survival / a new ground on some hipster from Portugal or Graham 16th place Potter.

If Conte wanted the job I would be in agreement mate but he simply doesn't and neither are there any other top class managers at this point available hence why Spurs are also scrambling around for a manager.

In his last two jobs he's been relegated in one and just BARELY avoided relegation in a playoff in the other.

"Best candidate on paper"

Time is pushing on. I really dont get it. The cousin was given 3 days to reply to an offer for a job. We are not linked to anyone new. Interviews done. Joke this. And dont give me that ...."it takes time to sort it. Looks at spurs etc ...." No. If both parties want it it should be done by now. We have a bang average squad that needs sorting.

Vault me. Mid table again next 2 seasons. Who is doubting me??? ;)
Hes already working mate.

There is no delay.

I swear I feel like I’ve had a Gary sometimes , moshiri knows better . We’re lucky to get Benitez it could be Howe who apparently is one of only 3 managers in the world available . Nobody wants a job that last year paid I think in the top 8 in the world , thank god a bloke who took a career break in China will step down to save us from inevitable relegation
Gary was a red

The fanbase wouldn't be split if we didnt have embarassing babies crying because they dont "like" the new manager.

If people dont like the bloke stay away until he's sacked its that simple. But for those who are dragging the club through the mud, make the fanbase look like idiots with abusive bedsheets and demand the owners listen to them (who elected them as spokesmen for the fanbase btw) are the problem not the owners appointing someone who they think will do the best job in the current circumstances.
The fanbase wouldn't be split if we didn't have subservient fans willing to mindlessly clap along to whatever is put in front of them like you as well. Works both ways.

And you want to stop those fans from attending as they disagree with you and insinuate only people like you are fans.

Delusion.

Announce the manager and let's get on with bringing players in which is our biggest need this summer
I agree mate. Just get it announced now and lets get the team sorted out. It is only 6 weeks until the new season starts which is naff all for the work that is needed to improve us.

And we are getting called biffs for not loving the prospect of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.