New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Forever nobhead is the worst.

Spends the last 5 years slating everything Everton have done, its players, its managers, then thinks now is the time to become a superbloo.

Stick to wanking over Jordan hey mert.
Yeah not sure what the appeal is with him. Like an unfunny version of @GwladysBlue and felt tediously inevitable that he'd come out pro-Benitez and slating Everton fans.

The fanbase wouldn't be split if we didnt have embarassing babies crying because they dont "like" the new manager.

If people dont like the bloke stay away until he's sacked its that simple. But for those who are dragging the club through the mud, make the fanbase look like idiots with abusive bedsheets and demand the owners listen to them (who elected them as spokesmen for the fanbase btw) are the problem not the owners appointing someone who they think will do the best job in the current circumstances.
This really isn't new.

The Carlo wars highlighted that phenomenon.

I'm less pro or anti a manager, more anti-floppy piss baby in all of it's manifestations.

Telephoned my red cousin today he was absolutely gutted Raffa was.coming to us..... Oh did I wind him up....
He was gutted so I played him along taking the P - he retorted its not been announced yet - he sounded as gutted as fans posting on here ,.......

its crap for everyone , well not Benitez because fail or succeed he’ll get millions .

It is reasonable to call out the threatening bed sheets near his house. Physical violence of any kind is just wrong, but that is just a deflection of the main issue;

What on Earth are your board thinking by hiring the ex manager of your loathed rivals who has previously publicly debased your club.
The powers that be just don’t understand the lack of pride shown here, or the feelings of supporters who have been with the club much longer than them and who understand the essence of what the club is.
It is inconceivable that this would have happened before the PL greed took over and speaks volumes on the state of football today.
I’ve not really got a dog in the fight but this is just wrong. It won’t end well.
Better staying out of it @Alan Whittle or youll be called a pants pissing super blooooo.

Thats one of the reasons delivery companies give you an idea when they will be with you. Yeah, I know they are not always on it, but even so. Its to minimise a lad in a white van and a hi viz vest getting access with a "delivery".

Anyrate, back on topic, I have a funny feeling that this race aint run yet. Nothing would surprise me now. And unless I have missed sommet, one very high profile out of work manager has gone very very quiet of late.
Who's this out of work manager?

hang on mate I’m an Evertonian my journey with the club started before you were born , so thanks I’ll keep going . I won’t boo him and as I’ve said I hope he never ever loses a game , however I’m entitled to be unhappy.

Again im not talking about you or anyone who doesn't like Benitez (I didnt want him as manager) im on about the clowns with the bedsheets who are trying to divide the fanbase and disrupt the club.

Its nearly July - we should be signing and selling players and preparing for next season and instead we could end up with this circus rumbling on and ruining next season before it even started all because there are a hand ful of self entitled fans who cant just back the bloke and wait and see how he gets on.

Fans like you who dont like him but will support the team - top respect mate not a problem with that.

Kopites, brush up on your grammar you meffs.

E4-K3sqXwAcpk7L

All that stupid banner has achieved is the holier than thou brigade coming out of the woodwork

The fanbase wouldn't be split if we didnt have embarassing babies crying because they dont "like" the new manager.

If people dont like the bloke stay away until he's sacked its that simple. But for those who are dragging the club through the mud, make the fanbase look like idiots with abusive bedsheets and demand the owners listen to them (who elected them as spokesmen for the fanbase btw) are the problem not the owners appointing someone who they think will do the best job in the current circumstances.
You said earlier you were on a BU March, did you stay away while Kenwright was there? You spend all your time crying about players then demand everybody should back Benetiz, you laugh at managers coming from farmers leagues but crack one off over Beilsa, your all over the place super blooo

You are really a weird creature. From probably the most negative poster on here to the Bigest BLOO in the world exactly after this absolutely moronic decision to sign the fat boring kopite who hasn't done anything relevant in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.