New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not mad, not overly happy. Just hope everybody involved agreed on this hire.

If Brands is on board with this, and get's to do the wheeling and dealing regarding players, i'll get on board the Nuno train.

I think this will be the turning point in Moshiri's relationship with Everton. His cluelessness has been forgiven due to his largesse and it was easy to forgive him many things when he was luring Carlo Ancelotti and James Rodriguez to Everton. Now, however, he has shown all the ambition of Crystal Palace. If this is indeed his pick - and of course it is - then it had better be a success or the mood will turn badly against him. Brands needs to be sacked, too. If this is not his pick, he serves no purpose other than to add to the dysfunction. If it is his pick, it is deeply uninspired.

Ancelotti gave us a sense that we could, possibly, be back in the game. Nuno's impending appointment tells us we are back in our lane.

People make a lot of whether or not they will be backing the new man. It's irrelevant whether we do or not. What I will say is we have hired a man who Wolves, apparently, wanted rid of. We're not even the biggest fish in "our" lane anymore. I won't be deluding myself that we're upwardly mobile again.

Status
Not open for further replies.