Negativity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it was 2011, my memory ain't great.

"And given the way the club is run and structured we'll be relegated by 2016 in my view."

This might just become the world's greatest shout, tbf. Nostrodamus esque.

Indeed!

I think one relegation will mean a sinking ship, for what it's worth. The way the club is run is horrid - no investment whatsoever, and saved in the early 00's by Moyes from obliteration.

That's not negative for the sake of wanting to be negative though, it's legitimate concern.

I just feel so deflated after last season. I thought we were on the up. Our football was amazing and entertaining. I just don't know anymore. It's that bad I wasn't even surprised that Leicester got a point against us. Bottom of the table Leicester. At Goodison. Got a point and I wasn't even surprised. I'm getting fed up going the game because it's all too predictable. Every team knows how to play against us and we just let them instead of changing it up. Does Martinez have a touch of Alzheimer's or something? Or is he just insane?

Who would want to be negative seriously? When you see the matches and the league table, how can you stay positive?

Indeed!

I think one relegation will mean a sinking ship, for what it's worth. The way the club is run is horrid - no investment whatsoever, and saved in the early 00's by Moyes from obliteration.

That's not negative for the sake of wanting to be negative though, it's legitimate concern.

Nobody wants to be negative.

I'm just saying you tend to have a pessemistic view on things. It's innate to your nature.

Unfortunately Everton being awful brings out the bell count on here.

Me too actually. I was really disheartened before.

Not too arsed now.

Thats cos your not an actual Everton fan.

Johnny come lately, I bet you supported Chelsea 5 years ago.

Anybody thats not arsed or doesnt want this joke of a Manager sacked isnt an Everton fan in my eyes.

Nobody wants to be negative.

I'm just saying you tend to have a pessemistic view on things. It's innate to your nature.

I actually wanted us to invest in a defensive midfielder last January as I firmly believed the Champions League was in our grasp if we strengthened in one or two areas for the run in.

And in the summer, I said we're not far off a title winning squad. I'll find the quote in a sec.

I'm far from inherently negative.

@Allezfan - here ya go:

It sort of doesn't matter.

The long term spine of our team is now Stones, Besic, McCarthy, Barkley and Lukaku. For a total of about £50m.

That's insanely good business overall.

This is going to sound like getting carried away, but on paper, that's not only a Champions League chasing squad, that's a potential title challenging squad.

With luck and if things click, given the continuity we have in key positions, the sky is the limit here.

If Howard gets injured though, we're well and truly boned.

Anyone bitching and moaning and being negative aren't proper blues imo, not getting behind a manager in a poor spell isnt Everton

They have no idea what this club is about or represents

if we go down at least some of these so called supporters will jog on

Poor spell has been all season "mr superfan";)

Status
Not open for further replies.