Naismith 3 year extention

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Everton retain a talent such as Naismith, is worthy of remark.

...so I just did.

....I suspect there would be plenty of Premier League takers if he was up for grabs. He was receiving plenty of plaudits when Barkley was out injured but his form since he signed an improved contract has certainly dipped.

....I suspect there would be plenty of Premier League takers if he was up for grabs. He was receiving plenty of plaudits when Barkley was out injured but his form since he signed an improved contract has certainly dipped.
...aye, there's the rub...

The same can't be said for Kone, of course: he traps the sun's energy, in complete contrast to his inability to trap anything else, especially delicately-played five-yard passes

Woeful wage stealer.

Him, Hibbert, McGeady, Kone are stealing a combined 130k a week from Everton FC.

None of them add anything whatsoever to the side that an unproven youngster on 500 quid a week couldn't.

In fact, in terms of Naismith and Kone, I'd rather we played with 10 men instead.

He's really not that bad. He's worth 1000 Kones, at least. I think our Naisy's actually got a very decent football brain, but unfortunately his feet do the total opposite. Obviously he's no more than a squad player, but I'd rather play him than Barkley at the moment.

He's really not that bad. He's worth 1000 Kones, at least. I think our Naisy's actually got a very decent football brain, but unfortunately his feet do the total opposite. Obviously he's no more than a squad player, but I'd rather play him than Barkley at the moment.
No, he really is that bad now, once the goals dry up he offers absolutely nothing, hes detrimental to the team

Think this will be his last season with us. Gerard and clev coming in, McAleny putting his name out there. The arrival of a number 10, striker and probably Lennon puts Naismith so far down the pecking order.

Status
Not open for further replies.