Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
But your not in my view. You're doing the opposite.

I don't mind, you have an inherent bias, and you're entitled to support a player from your region, good on you. But I personally look at Besic as a blank page - I want to like him, he has cult hero written all over him, but he's lackadaisical in possession and causing too many issues in a higher level league to be ignored.
Maybe I'm not in Your view. Then let's discuss it at the end of the season with a decent amount games behind him when I can't say that he needs time. If by that time his play doesn't clear up I'll gladly admit that You were right.

See I disagree with that. He's a player who may be good at this level if he works on his game, but he isn't there yet, and people are fooled by his seemingly good composure in possession when in reality it's dawdling.

Youre saying his passing is poor and tries too many disguised passes - essentially he should not be playing particularly as our league form is approaching crisis proportions.

Youre saying his passing is poor and tries too many disguised passes - essentially he should not be playing particularly as our league form is approaching crisis proportions.

Not now, no, but I'm not writing him off totally as you seem to be doing. I think he can develop, as he's a young player and the technique is there.

I just don't think he's a first team starter for us now, and place him below Barry, McCarthy and Gibson in the lineup with a degree of comfort.

Not now, no, but I'm not writing him off totally as you seem to be doing. I think he can develop, as he's a young player and the technique is there.

I just don't think he's a first team starter for us now, and place him below Barry, McCarthy and Gibson in the lineup with a degree of comfort.
Fair enough but he will never be more than a Third rate copy of Scott Parker for me at best

Besic gets slated a lot for a lad that's barely played for us

Didn't look any worse than Barry today IMO. He has been hit and miss over the past few games but I think he's shown that he can be a player

But your not in my view. You're doing the opposite.

I don't mind, you have an inherent bias, and you're entitled to support a player from your region, good on you. But I personally look at Besic as a blank page - I want to like him, he has cult hero written all over him, but he's lackadaisical in possession and causing too many issues in a higher level league to be ignored.
The vast majority on here think he has played well in the last four games

cracking little player in the making. very comfortable on the ball, a little too comfortable. once he's settled you will expect he won't try to do too much to impress and won't run rings around two players before trying to go around them 3 more times in the centre of the park with both our full backs up the other end of the pitch ha

Was always gonna struggle coming up against someone like Toure, best CM in the comp. I thought he was fine, nothing amazing though.

He tries to do to much at times he over does it, he'll learn when to take the easy pass and when to take on a player. He's still very young. I just love that he gives %110 every single game.

Makes me laugh how some cant see his potential. Im not saying he will be world class but alongside McCarthy with a season under his belt to adapt we will have a good partnership.

Just need ledson to come through now.

First I would like to apalogize if I offended anyone yesterday, didn't mean to. And just a few more words about his play at these last 4 games then end of speech for now :) .

I think the main reasons that he was subbed that we was a little tired and tbh a little underwhelmed by stronger City players. It was seen mainly at first 15 mins after that he gained back his composure but Barry beats him in strengh. It's a good thing that he's fully aware of that among the other things ne needs to develop. Last 3 matches he could compensated it with his technique against less gladiator look alike players but yesterday it came out. As I can see he developed a lot in this 4 months, more strength will come with games and gym; and also quicker passes (still holds on the ball sometimes for too long). He's much stronger now than was at August, but it's still not enough. Achieving and learning these 2 things will make the difference: if he can come over with these boundaries he'll be very good at PL at high level. No doubt he'll do everything he can, otherwise he'll fail and not really the type of guy who likes failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.