Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's more composed on the ball and his passing has more range. I don't think he'll have an issue with the physical side :)

If anyone tries to ruff him up then Gibson, Barry and Barkley will just take them down.

Mccarthy will just run round them and trip them up.

image.jpg

Mo Besic Mo problems
image.jpg

@MoutsGoat

your avatar scares me, every time I see it, Im watching around myself looking for Bešić (scary thought) .. you may think youre safe, but youre not

I might, but he'll have to be incredible given the job McCarthy does. He's not proven in the Prem at all yet, so saying he's better now is jumping the gun hugely.

Agree. People are jumping on the bandwagon. We were playing a non-competitive friendly. People do know that those Porto weren't too bothered about tackling him?

A few people are saying he's going to replace McCarthy. How hilarious. Besic put in a slide tackle (before the goal), that would had certainly been a penalty in the PL should the opponent not had scored. He also was pull up 3 times for mistimed tackles, which would had been a yellow.

McCarthy is more experienced and knows what and what-not he can do in the PL, which instantly makes him a better player than Besic.

Status
Not open for further replies.