Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't surprise me if theirs some sort of miss hap otherwise they'd have announced it already

Doubt it will stop the deal going through though

Admittedly taken from Wikipedia so may not be 100% accurate but Besic may need a work permit as I'm not sure he is entitled to automatic German citizenship

Children born on or after 1 January 2000 to non-German parents acquire German citizenship at birth if at least one parent:

• has a permanent residence permit; and
  • has been residing in Germany for at least eight years.

He clearly wasn't born after 2000

His parents wouldn't have been in Germany for 8 years (time required for naturalisation) as the Bosnian/Serb war was around 95' (sic)

I could be reading German citizenship laws arseways in fairness.

Work permit may be holding it up- did Dzeko require a work permit?

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/2...-problems-delay-wolfsburg-striker-edin-dzekos

he transfer of Wolfsburg star Edin Dzeko to Manchester City has been delayed due to work permit issues. According to a report by Manchester Evening News, the transfer of Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko to Premier League side Manchester City has been delayed due to work permit problems.

The Citizens were initially hopeful that 24-year-old Dzeko could make his official City debut in the FA Cup match against Leicester City at the weekend, but this now appears unlikely due to red tape.

Dzeko travelled to England on Wednesday to undergo a medical and the transfer was expected to be officially announced on Thursday, but work permit issues have apparently frustrated the move.

Manchester City are now hopeful they'll be able to announce the capture of Dzeko on Monday, but reports from Italy suggest that the paper logjam could even lead to the collapse of the deal this winter.

Calcionews24 claims that it takes 28 days to complete the procedure to obtain a work permit, meaning that the Bosnia-Herzegovina international won't get the necessary paperwork done in time before the closure of the January transfer window.

It's not yet certain whether the deal is indeed in danger following the latest work permit issues, but City are clearly eager to solve the situation sooner rather than later.

Know its hard to tell from youtube highlights, but he looks the business. That said and as others have noted, he really plays a similar time of game to McCarthy--great runner/passer; does that great transition from defense to attack; won't score a lot of goals. Does seem a little more aggressive (which I like). Do folks think we are going to see a lot of rotation? How boss is our midfield beginning to look?
Would I like to have Barry and McCarthy or 2 McCarthys in CM? Easy. Clone McCarthy every time.

Energy levels will be off the clock plus this fella only passes forwards.

Muhamed Besic's move to Everton under threat over agent disagreement
  • Muhamed Besic close to sealing transfer to Everton from Ferencvaros
  • The Toffees have agreed a £3.5million fee for the Bosnia midfielder
  • Besic joined pre-season tour of Thailand to build fitness ahead of season
  • Everton and Ferencvaros have not agreed on agent payments
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-threat-agent-disagreement.html#ixzz38QS22K25
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Total non story. The deal is agreed just need to sort out paper work and agent fees. All transfers have bits to iron out. At no point in the body text does it suggest the deal will not be completed.

I really like the look of this guy. It's only from highlight videos, but they're the kind of highlight videos I take a bit more seriously. As in, there's a 5 min vid, and a 3 min vid of him in 2 different games ( v Nigeria & Argentina) looking like an absolute boss.

This guy puts a shift in, in a match and he appears to have great technique. Anybody can make a player look good on youtube, it's not hard to compile 12 moments over 2 seasons that would make any half decent pro look boss. I'm watching this guy do boss things over and over in the same game(s.)

Last edited:
I really like the look of this guy. It's only from highlights videos, but they're the kind of highlights videos I take a bit more seriously. As in, there's a 5 min vid, and a 3 min vid of him in 2 different games ( v Nigeria & Argentina) looking like an absolute boss.

This guy puts a shift in, in a match and he appears to have great technique. Anybody can make a player look good on youtube, it's not hard to compile 12 moments over 2 seasons that would make any half decent pro look boss. I'm watching this guy do boss things over and over in the same game(s).

Same games is more important.

He likes to swing it from side to side.

Thats important. When you're as game as us

Same games is more important.

He likes to swing it from side to side.

Thats important. When you're as game as us

He looks a player mate. If he plays like what I've seen of him, for us, he might be my favourite player. I'm excited by what I've seen. Naturally that's tempered by the fact that what I have seen only amounts to 8-9 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.