Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he has got a big future. The step up to PL from where he has been playing is a BIG one. And yes, he has a ways to go...but I spot talent in him.

Need to play him with Mccarthy more, so he can see how it's done, plus Mccarthy will clear up behind if Besic does make an error. both are terriers when it comes to tracking back, whereas Barry despite his decent footballing brain, is a little too slow.
Maybe play all three, with Barry sitting behind them both.

Need to play him with Mccarthy more, so he can see how it's done, plus Mccarthy will clear up behind if Besic does make an error. both are terriers when it comes to tracking back, whereas Barry despite his decent footballing brain, is a little too slow.
Maybe play all three, with Barry sitting behind them both.

I'd only play all three if we our trying to not concede or lose

Maybe city away sat

Thats like Davek giving Naismith a '4' rating in the Wolfsberg game.

Naismith didn't even travel.

I'd of given Besic a 5 max versus Spurs
It's not like anything. I'm telling you his rating on an impartial site that has statistics on everything.

He was one of our best players along with Barkley.

The penalty incident with Kane

Plus his general mistake strewn play.

That header back he almost gifted them a goal with but for Howard saving it.

Terrible. Needs to improve big time.
Would Barry have had the pace to even get back?

Btw it was never penalty - no pundit has claimed it was.

Would Barry have had the pace to even get back?

Btw it was never penalty - no pundit has claimed it was.
Actually that last point is important. We push our fullbacks so far up we need pace to stop the counters

Barry has a great football brain to see danger so he tends to drop back when needed but when there's a total cockup that he can't predict we're often left short.

Personally McCarthy is my first choice but I don't think there's much between Besic and Barry which is good. We need to rotate and have cover so really it's a non-issue.

He's got balls n not afraid to get stuck in, much like Mccarthy, it's what we need. This nicely nicely tippy tappy stuff all the time isn't really working

Re Besic....I have been impressed with him thus far though I thought he was pretty average on Sundsy.

We can forgive him that as he fell victim to the general malaise which infected the team after the first twenty minutes.

Gives away needless fouls all over the pitch, quite a frustrating player for me, has potential, he just needs to know when to foul for the team and not for the sake of it, jack russell nipping at the ankles.

I like him, he will be quality.

But against Spurs, we massivley lacked energy in the middle of the park. McCarthy and his high energy are kind of what makes us tick. So having 2 static reactive midfielders just allowed them to too much time & space, and allowed Spurs to impose them selves more.

Classic Pochatino way of playing from Spurs, and the first time all season they have looked like that.

The problem with Besic.

When he makes a mistake it's catastrophic.

People are ignoring this deliberately.

He needs to pull his finger out.

I wouldn't play him on his form.

@MoutsGoat would make a better midfielder and he's 20 stone overweight
My God , really ?! Barry with how many years of Exp. don't make mistakes or Kompany or any player in PL, whining fans 4 mill player 6 game and they already judge that hes [Poor language removed] , insane!

The whole team on Sunday were static, that's why the fullbacks didn't get forward, that's why most of our possession was along the back. This isn't just besic, we play as a team, certain individuals can make things happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.