Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
cFfyMul.png

don't know why but I had a feeling he'd get into the first team squad fairly quickly.as a player i'd have thought him playing for his country in world cup finals that he wouldn't be signing to go into reserve team football.As chico mentioned,couple of months maybe,but I'd expect/hope he'd be in the mix by say Christmas.

I hope so mate but he's very raw and from a weaker league and country
he maybe looks raw, but he aint, and in England, he'll become stronger than hes now .. yeah, Hungarian league cant compare with Premiership (obviously), so its going to be a hard task for Bešić, but when you see how he played at the WC, and how he marked Messi, you see that this kid has something in himself .. I hope Martinez will give him opportunities from the bench, and to start Cup games

Give him time and who knows?

thats the spirit bro

oh g0d ive just got a lovely thought of him and mccarthy not letting gerrard or 'hendo' henderson having the ball for the WHOLE of the derby..rings and running comes to mind!

Martinez have apparently said that Besic won't play, but will train with the team and increase his fitness. Remember that he was at the WC and had a bit of an extended leave over some of our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.