MSP Sports Capital

Lease it to who? Everton would have gone bust in this scenario. The new Everton Co. could stay at Goodison without assurances that moving to a new stadium would make any commercial sense -e.g. naming rights go to the club and not the stadium owner, sales of food and beverages during games and so on, fixed long term rent so it doesn't just go through the roof.

It's all wishy-washy so I don't believe anyone would use it as a guarantee.

Sorry I mean we will rent it.

He’s definitely not broke. Asset rich, cash poor and many of his assets and accounts frozen most likely.

Plus the benevolent influence in the shadows has had to temporarily retreat.
I'm not sure he actually owns anything just shares & dividends .
It's how he makes his money.

In that interview last year he openly said he could fund it himself.
His wealth has gained since then too.

According to Forbes he's worth $3.1 Billion .
Certainly not broke.
Moshiri is asset rich not cash rich, there is a difference. Football clubs require disposable cash hence he needed Usmanov as it's pocket change to him whereas it's not to Moshiri. Farhad can't keep putting money in without taking a serious hit to his own finances especially with the stadium, Moshiri doesn't have stadium money.

Our best hope to get out of this mess is for it to be found Everton Football Club is an asset of Usmanov (no matter how big/small) and the UK Government force a sale of the club and all assets. Moshiri isn’t his accountant for nothing, he’ll be well hidden but he’s got to show up somewhere and most likely will at some point. This way, Moshiri and Kenwright go too.
He's either an.accountant or an 'accountant', and he either 'knew' or 'missed' the Vibrac business amongst the books. It reeks of Kenwright and Green again, which they've dusted off and resurrected to retain power.
Nailed on we sell Branthwaite/Onana/another with no time to spend the money before the window shuts

sorry but leg this for now

and get the players we need which should come first
If you mean the stadium, I don't think it's that simple. We have contractual obligations which I'm sure carry heavy penalty clauses if we abandon or mothball the stadium build.

We desperately need signings or I think we are down but it's looking grim financially. Hoping clubs take heavily structured deals on the never never.

I know we've been mismanaged but we are getting a lot of bad luck too
That’s the thing with liars and conmen. The walls eventually close in and the lies get too big and bizarre to sustain.

We knew this was coming, conveniently at the tail end of the transfer window but there definitely needs some looking into the arrangement with this Rights & Media group. What sort of arrangement is there? Is this plus other things behind the closing down of the AGMs? What payments have been made to them and is this where the money always seems to disappear?

The club is run like someone who constantly is on the thief but dresses like a tramp. Whole thing doesn’t add up.

If you mean the stadium, I don't think it's that simple. We have contractual obligations which I'm sure carry heavy penalty clauses if we abandon or mothball the stadium build.

We desperately need signings or I think we are down but it's looking grim financially. Hoping clubs take heavily structured deals on the never never.
Mmm.. even the recent tragic events at BMD and the attendant near 2 week and counting delay adds a cost to the build (unlikely that was insured against).

Literally nothing is bouncing positively for this club at present.