Moyes Transfer Dealings

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoazul

Poster Valuation: #1
No, it's not a meltish post stating we should have got Riquelme/Alan Smith/Richardson/Vogel et al.

We're always looking at the players he's brought it, and whether they're value for money. What about the ones he let go, was it the right choice, did we get value for money for them. For me,

Andy Johnson - good move for us, made a profit and he's not been outstanding for Fulham (replaced with Yakubu)

James McFadden - excellent piece of business that.

Kroldrup - obviously not so great, but we didnt lose too much.

Kilbane & Bent - profit made and underwhelming for their new clubs.

Gravesen - The player engineered the move, wasnt the same afterwards (replaced with Arteta)

Weir and Carsley - followed the players wishes, both improved upon.

Jacobsen - WHAT YOU DOING MOYES? Blackburn Rovers - Lars Jacobsen.......Not!!!!!!!

Rooney & Lescott - snides, Rooney's turning into the player we thought he would - Lescott has time yet.

Not bad from Moyes then, Ive missed some glaring ones havent I?

Naysmith, Beattie again both replaced with better and have not done much since they left

Fernandes, ok i know he was only on loan but im sure there was plenty of opportunity to make it permanent before his hasty exit, would,ve provided the creativity we are sorely missing now

Do you think for the money though mate, it was 12 million wasnt it?

I'd rather have spent that on Fernandes than 15 million on Fellaini, I've got to say. But we won't go into that, I'll be attacked by the Fellaini mob who clearly have it in for me.

Naysmith, Beattie again both replaced with better and have not done much since they left

Good point there LtotheO.

I'd rather have spent that on Fernandes than 15 million on Fellaini, I've got to say. But we won't go into that, I'll be attacked by the Fellaini mob who clearly have it in for me.

Too early to say mate on that, Fernandes underwhelmed quite a bit.

Banega was a loss for sure though.

What about Ferrari, would have liked to see him given more time, thought he had potential, is he still with roma?

Good point there LtotheO.

Too early to say mate on that, Fernandes underwhelmed quite a bit.

Banega was a loss for sure though.

Not for me mate, I think Moyes could have turned someone of Fernandes' ability into a player on Arteta's level. I'd also include Ever Banega in that bracket.

With Fellaini I don't see that, I just don't see the tools despite him being a decent player. I'd love him to prove me wrong though, I hope he does.

Brian McBride - i would have had him for a couple of million over Beattie - ah hindsight!

He realeased a few form the youth team to didnt he, Fox and Johnson i think were on Davey's watch.

Brian McBride - i would have had him for a couple of million over Beattie - ah hindsight!

He realeased a few form the youth team to didnt he, Fox and Johnson i think were on Davey's watch.

Good shout, Ferrari is a decent one aswell. He looked like he had the makings of a capable ball playing centre back but injuries disrupted his time here. Moyes went out and signed Lescott though, so good business really.

Van Der Meyde (Had talent, but was truly lazy and injury prone) was one of Moysey's worst, but all in all ive been impressed with what he's bought in on the budget's he's been given by the Scrooges.

I don't always agree that just because a player leaves us, then they are snides, or to be frowned upon.
Players come and go. It's no big deal.

As for Jacobsen being 'not hot' ?

Lol.......8 votes? I mean come on....... lol

Manuel Fernandes is currently worth 14 million euros, Fellaini is worth 10. A bid of 20 million might be enough to persuade Valencia to part with Fernandes. A bid of 32 inch Sony WEGA Trinitron may be enough to persuade Everton to part with Fellaini.

Status
Not open for further replies.